• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Energy Slice

Jungnaut

YOLO Kunce
Does anyone have a good recipe for a tasty energy slice thats got plenty of protein in there for me to make so I have something to chew on whilst on the run at work all day?

I've been making this one but am starting to get sick of it now, want some variations! :eek:

Does anyone have a good recipe for a tasty energy slice thats got plenty of protein in there for me to make so I have something to chew on whilst on the run at work all day?

I've been making this one but am starting to get sick of it now, want some variations! :eek:

which one have you been making?

any allergies or criteria for amount of protein etc?

Well, I have been making either this one - the power cookie: (very filling)
Dr. Mike's Power Cookie Recipe

and also the energy muffins: (very tasty)
Energy Muffins Recipe - Taste.com.au

Would love to see if anyone else has got others to share though!

look here: http://ausbb.com/recipes/18080-chocolate-chilli-mango-recipes.html

and here (under Protein category in the Healthy section):
Protein | Chocolate Chilli Mango

making more soon...especially bars/slices etc. I need more for work too.

:D

also my friend's protein recipe blog: = PROTEIN POW(D)ER !

Have been getting mine from biltong2go

Omg....Gunner, I think I might love you lol

My family are South African, biltong...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh the very word has made me salivate!

Mmmmmmmmmm looks like I'll be trying to order from somewhere new!! lol

Thank you sir ;)

Omg....Gunner, I think I might love you lol

My family are South African, biltong...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh the very word has made me salivate!

Mmmmmmmmmm looks like I'll be trying to order from somewhere new!! lol

Thank you sir ;)

Cheapest I've found. Excellent quality with a variety of dryness and type of biltong. Service is very good and their delivery is quick. I always order some when I go bush

Cheapest I've found. Excellent quality with a variety of dryness and type of biltong. Service is very good and their delivery is quick. I always order some when I go bush

Ahh damnit it won't let me rep you again lol Thanks Gunner :)

Don't worry, Bella will come back & rep you, I don't forget :)

look here: http://ausbb.com/recipes/18080-chocolate-chilli-mango-recipes.html

and here (under Protein category in the Healthy section):
Protein | Chocolate Chilli Mango

making more soon...especially bars/slices etc. I need more for work too.

:D

also my friend's protein recipe blog: = PROTEIN POW(D)ER !

Wow, please do! Bookmarked your blog already :D

Am trying the Raw Choc Protein bars to bring to work next week, followed by the Choc Banana Protein Bread! MMm, getting hungry just thinking about chowing on them LOL

I make my own Jerky...cut LEAN steak into strips of your choice, salt, vinegar, ground coriander, chili, soy...whatever you want!!
I used to hang my meat up on a tensioned bit of fishing line using paperclips, using a small fan dries it even quicker....
I now have a box I knocked up from some ply wood, I put a dividing piece inside it and wired a light globe on one side and installed the string on the other. Drill holes in the box, and its done in just over a day :)

I make my own Jerky...cut LEAN steak into strips of your choice, salt, vinegar, ground coriander, chili, soy...whatever you want!!
I used to hang my meat up on a tensioned bit of fishing line using paperclips, using a small fan dries it even quicker....
I now have a box I knocked up from some ply wood, I put a dividing piece inside it and wired a light globe on one side and installed the string on the other. Drill holes in the box, and its done in just over a day :)

Oh D1cko, you're a clever man! Please express post some to Bella! lol

I will commission you for all future jerky! :)

I forsee a thriving business lol

Hi Jungman,
Yummy looking Dr. Mike's power cookie recipe and thanks for sharing this useful link with others also. Found many healthy recipes in the link so bookmarked the link for further reference. Will leave my comments after having power cookies.