• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

America's Top Fitness Models

LOL heaps of us picked #4. There you go ladies, someone to aspire to.

The girl CCM posted has awful running technique. Unacceptable :p

I personally don't think 4 has a great face and is a little on the skinny side for me.

I think number 1 is smokin hot!

And number 6 is pretty hot.

And number 10, whilst I'm not mad keen on blondes personally.....her body is....curvaceous hotness....it gets my motor running ;)

Here you go J.....I think this could be of considerable benefit to you.

Book an Appointment

:)

don't be a smart arse G, it's just my opinion lol

I don't think she has a great face. Number 1 and number 6 however....fuckkkkking great packages, both of them.

I'm a face gal I'm afraid. Don't give a shit what anything else looks like...if you happen to have a good body, then great. But I LOVE faces.

im playin wichoo girl....but I seriously think 4 is the ABSOLUTE standout...she is fuarrrrrken hot fo sho

I will be quite happy to take 5 if i have to, 2, and 1, dammm, pretty faces will allways win me over.

Number 4, nice bod, sadly however she has a head like a guy...

Last edited:
I will be quite happy to take 5 if i have to, 2, and 1, dammm, pretty faces will allways win me over.

Number 4, nice bod, sadly however she has a head like a guy...

This is exactly what I think too.

Slightly masculine.

Hmmmm interesting that no one else but you & I see this Mick lol

Mick.....I think you need the same treatment as J

Book an Appointment

I seem to remember us being down this road before. :D

Agree, I do remember that.

I love stunning women with spectacular faces / eyes.

You have a thing for men (mostly asians in stockings) with fake breasts. ;)

But no judgement we are all have different tastes

Agree, I do remember that.

I love stunning women with spectacular faces / eyes.

You have a thing for men (mostly asians in stockings) with fake breasts. ;)

But no judgement we are all have different tastes

ohhhhhhhhh! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP :D

lmfaoooooo

Mick, you're getting all my many fetishes mixed up, but prob some element of truth there. :D

He didn't say anything about meerkats, so let's just leave that one alone shall we? :D