• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
last time i checked grammar is spelling, punctuation, using the right words in the right places "its there (their) stuff"

And it was none of those things?
I changed aerobic to anaerobic, which is it's opposite.

Why are you even going on about this stuff lol

Wtf are Nazsis?

OT...
If your strict dead hang PU has too fast eccentric (negative), tell me you won't damage shoulder/elbow joints.
Also my shoulder joints partially dislocate at dead hang. I need to activate them to engage before I can actually pull. (just sayin' for those ppl who say PU's aren't hazardous.)

I think kipping pull ups get too much of a bad name on bodybuilding forums...but, based on my time experimenting with them, I think they also get too much praise in the crossfit community. I never ran into any major trouble with kipping pull ups, the only real problem I got with them was that I became too tempted to kip when trying to keep with strict pull ups.

Ryan, very true. Once you become accustomed to kipping, you get the urge to use it when the dead hangs get harder. Force of habit.

ive been reading some stuff on drywall good stuff there as well lol..

Its saturday and im at home eating my pizza.. oh yeah..

pizza and crossfit douche = win

This is the life my friend. I wonder what the poor people are doing.