• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
He's a good little swimmer, too. Trying to fight the asthma.
He came second at school x-country so they'll let him go to districts. Yay, more running/soleus pain for me.

He's a good little swimmer, too. Trying to fight the asthma.
He came second at school x-country so they'll let him go to districts. Yay, more running/soleus pain for me.

Sounds great :)

But beware that soleus....I stuffed mine and guess how great my squat form is??? So take it easy....run then WALK, run then WALK..don't overdo it if you haven't run for a while!!

I'm glad I was able to be the butt of a joke that made u laugh! :D

I've got a million of them......the Prince of Puns.....aka Poonce of Puns! :p

argh how i miss to run...

I use to run a lot. When i was still at school i would win most running events, when i was at state i'd do decently, i loved to run.

But these days with a bad knee and ITBS i've nearly given up. Running is in my blood as my father was a great long distance runner for years. He actually run up until the age of 65 and still ran further then i did then lol.
He won medals in marathons, and anything over 10kms. He still to this day is asked to judge yearly at random events. He still has old friends that completed in the commonwealth games in other events that he use to train with in the early days.

I myself was better at anything 5km and under. Even running 100metres at around 13secs at one stage. The only good thing about me not running now is that i lift alot more regularly. But i have noticed since i've stopped running that i've lost energy levels and get puffed out in the last sets of some of my workouts. Which is quite sad considering.
Running is the best type of Cardio you can do. With swimming and weight circuit training closely behind. A mix of all three would be best but if u can only do 1, RUN!

just wanted to share with you my favourite video of Usain Bolt .. it's in slow motion and one of the best vids in which you can see his form beautifully.

Lovely and inspirational to watch. I love to watch this before heading out for a run...seems to improve my form instantly!! :D

100m USAIN BOLT SLOW MOTION ART OF SPRINTING FASTEST MAN - YouTube

Awesome video! Usain is a freak. I'm predicting his training partner Yohan Blake to win in London though :eek:

It's good to see Christophe Lemaitre doing well for the white guys. Gives me hope :p. Watch out for him in London too.

im not a fan of running > 100m
But I'll happily do it 10 times in a row with small breaks.