• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hey guys

I ordered some ostarine from clinical grade peptides on Tuesday morning, and received it yesterday. Just wondering about dosage timing – I’ve read some training logs that state they have taken some before training, whereas CGP state to take it after dinner. I wake at 4am and start training at around 4:30-5am. Just wondering what you guys would think would be a good time for me to take this, and if its before training, should I train fasted, I am trying to lose a few kg’s, but I’m relying on my diet and training for that- not the ostrarine. I have an elbow injury (damaged ulnar nerve) and have hit a bit of a plateau with my lifts, want to see if the ostarine can help a little.

Would greatly appreciate any feedback. Thanks in advance guys.

It has a very long half life. I'd personally take it before you go to bed at night and pre-workout, split into two doses. Many drugs with long half lives still benefit from being taken pre-workout- probably because it's when the highest levels of unbound drug are in your system. You have androgen receptors everywhere in the body so it makes sense to put them in when your muscles are going to be the ones needing them

From my lady friend:

Muscle preservation while cutting, I've hardly decreased my cals and I'm losing fat but not muscle
Getting through workouts with more energy
Not being as tired at the end of workouts
Zero sides
Can you ask if anyone has ordered from the US and gotten through customs?
It's not actually illegal but wouldn't be surprised if customs seized it anyway

Pretty sure I read somewhere Osterine will be a schedule 4 banned drug as of 1st May 2013 making it illegal to import.

So Today is day 6, thought I'd check in...

First couple of days I didn't feel any different. Day 3, I took a dose before I went to bed at 9:30, I woke up at around midnight wide awake, and felt awesome! Felt like I had about 10 hours sleep. Went back to bed and it took me about 30 mins to get back to sleep. Had a great workout the next morning, started at 4:45am, I have a little bit of DMAA which I bought before it was banned and have been using it sparingly to get me going if i need it. I didn't need it. has been the same for the past couple of days, but no real improvement in my lifts, but I've been feeling less tired on completion.
Oni: I took your advice and for the past 3 mornings I have been taking it pre workout as well - I trained shoulders and tri's today, great pump (more than usual) and have pushed a bit more weight than usual. I went up 10kg's doing shoulder press, and 5kg's on arnold presses. it felt a whole lot easier. these were my last 2 exercises this morning and did them quite easily. I'm usually buggered by the end, as i've been taking around 20 sec breaks between sets (trying to shift a few kg's). Finished off with 30 mins HIIT on a crosstrainer and nowhere near as tired as I usually am.

Pretty sure I read somewhere Osterine will be a schedule 4 banned drug as of 1st May 2013 making it illegal to import.

Delegate's final decision

The delegate has confirmed the interim decision as no public submissions or other evidence has been received to alter the interim decision.

The delegate has made a final decision to amend the Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Medicines and Poisons to include:
enobosarm in Schedule 4;
a class entry for selective androgen receptor modulators (SARM) in Schedule 4; and
a class entry for selective androgen receptor modulators (SARM) in Appendix D, paragraph 5.

The delegate has confirmed the implementation date of 1 May 2013.

The delegate has confirmed that the relevant matters under subsection 52E(1) of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 are (a) risks and benefits; (b) purpose and extent of use; (c) toxicity, and (e) potential for abuse.

The delegate has confirmed that the reasons for the final decision are in keeping with those for the interim decision.
Risks associated with non-medical use are yet to be established.
Conditions that it is to be used for require diagnosis and monitoring by a medical practitioner.
Toxicity is yet to be established as there has been no marketing experience in Australia.
Evidence of misuse.

Schedule 4 - New Entries

ENOBOSARM.

SELECTIVE ANDROGEN RECEPTOR MODULATORS (SARM).

Reasons for scheduling delegates' final decisions, February 2013

Good decision I think..

They ban it so you need a special license to make them, then whoever makes Ostarine doesn't stop making money with loads of fakes on the market :)

After sampling Ostarine I can say that while it is useful do not expect steroid like gains. Superior results were had with O.L Ep1c.

My understanding is that it will help keep strength during very low cal cuts but it doesn't have much going for it other than that. There's better options out there for sure