• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

mocha

so the balding remedies thread got me thinking about me own hair..
i feel like its been shedding heaps more lately.. do you think there is such thing as seasonal shedding?
is your hair shedding more at the moment going into colder months?
im too scared to count how many hairs shed after my hair dries ..after/washing it/shower when the normal is aparently 50-150 i think a DAY..
sometimes after a shower its like i wouldnt be surprised if upto 50 or so came out.. ( not in one go) but over the time it takes to dry

I don't want to startle you but my cousin had excessive hair loss. She went and got blood work done and turned out to be a thyroid problem.

A certain amount of hair loss per day is completely normal. I'm too male to know the difference between normal and excessive.

Wicked Supplements TocoCaps
tococaps__68889_thumb.jpg

We sell TocoCaps which have been proven in a clinical trial to re-grow hair.

Here is some reviews from Australian customers:

TocoCaps Review:
1. JUst wanna say ON, that the tococaps is unreal, after 1 day of using it ive lost the itchy dry scalp, also feels like its got some life too it!
definately recomend this product! http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/anabolics/2544-sus-tren-var-bol-clen-t3-cycle-6.html#post47301

2. Im one day in, and already my hair feels more of life, its not itchy and dry, very impressed with this product. TocoCaps now available!

3. I took a certain DHT and was literally shedding until I took toco caps. This stuffs a great all round supp and I'll definitely be buying again TocoCaps now available!

4. 3-4 days off tococaps and head sculp is itchy. my lazy fault I still got a batch in the fridge just have to take it out and put with me daily vitamin mix. TocoCaps now available!

I don't want to startle you but my cousin had excessive hair loss. She went and got blood work done and turned out to be a thyroid problem.

A certain amount of hair loss per day is completely normal. I'm too male to know the difference between normal and excessive.
oh.. wat did she do abuut it?

I found out I was anaemic when I had bloods taken due to hair loss, fatigue and feeling cold. Doc thought it was iron levels or thyroid - thankfully thyroid levels were fine.

Stress has been linked to excessive hair loss. Maybe you just need to chillax a bit more.

There is such a thing as seasonal shedding, so it's normal to shed more hair right now in autumn.
I recently cut my hair shorter (used to come down to mid back) because I got sick of seeing hair everywhere. If your hair is long, it also looks like you're losing more because there's more of it.

But being run down and low in certain B vitamins, iron etc can lead to greater hair loss, without it being anything scary serious. If you're worried, get some blood tests done.
If your hair is thinning, see your doc about it. Lots of hormonal causes too, especially for women.

MY daughter is shocking for this. She colours it dark and straight after I have cleaned its all over the floor in bathroom. She loses bloody heaps. We find it all over the house, prob cos she is constantly playing with it, brushing it and stuffing around

I have lost so much hair in the last year, due to my weightloss I'd assume. It used to be past my waist, but now its just past my shoulders :(

Its broken off & fallen out at an unbelievable rate. My surgery hasn't helped.

It'll grow back....eventually I guess.

Its frustrating though!