• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How would you achieve this much flexibility?

kaz

iLift
Flexibility of an 11yr old powerlifter in training.

[YOUTUBE]k3_A1C9W7hU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Years of calistentics/gymnastics.

My arch is like that. The first time I did it BigJim told me I had to move further up the bench cause my arch made me end up to far down the bench lol

If your looking at getting flex like this Deep, I would spend 5 mins a day doing back bends. If you can't do them then start by laying on your bed slide to the edge until your bum is just about at the edge then just lean back so that the top of your head is touching the floor. Or if you have one of those huge exercise balls lay on your back with your feet flat on the floor and try and touch the floor (ball in the arch of your back).

Hope this helps :)

Years of calistentics/gymnastics.

My arch is like that. The first time I did it BigJim told me I had to move further up the bench cause my arch made me end up to far down the bench lol

If your looking at getting flex like this Deep, I would spend 5 mins a day doing back bends. If you can't do them then start by laying on your bed slide to the edge until your bum is just about at the edge then just lean back so that the top of your head is touching the floor. Or if you have one of those huge exercise balls lay on your back with your feet flat on the floor and try and touch the floor (ball in the arch of your back).

Hope this helps :)
I can only try and see where it takes me:) good advice Bron, thanks.

I'd rather see her snatch :D
You type and mean 2 different things, Oz

It seems to really use your lower back mussels too I get slight doms when I go up in weight so I guess it's using that too.

Being flexible is great fun :)

It seems to really use your lower back mussels too I get slight doms when I go up in weight so I guess it's using that too.

Being flexible is great fun :)

I'm far from flexible. Hamstrings are good, that's about it! Lol:cool:

Damn, you broke my code :(

dude, she's 11 or 12 years old.

11-ти летняя девочка из Вологды продолжает удивлять. На этот раз - своими успехами в русском жиме. Впервые Влада Длужневская попробовала выжать штангу в июне 2011 года. Тогда гриф весом 20кг она подняла 10 раз. Через пару месяцев на своих первых соревнованиях (Кубок мира WPC/AWPC) Влада устанавливает мировой рекорд среди тинейджеров - 57,5кг. На тренировках Влада делает акцент на увеличение результата в одноповторном жиме, абсолютно не занимаясь жимом на разы. 10 февраля этого года ради интереса Влада решила узнать сколько раз она сможет выжать 35кг. Штанга взлетала вверх 42 раза! В октябре прошлого года на соревнованиях, организованных ее отцом Сергеем Длужневским, Влада этот же вес подняла 23 раза. Прогресс налицо!
На предлагаемых вашему вниманию видеороликах Влада жмет 35кг на 42 раза и 45 кг (собственный вес девочки) на 20 раз. Все подходы были сделаны

Last edited:
Translated by google.
11-year-old girl from Vologda continues to amaze. At this time - her success in the Russian bench. For the first time Vlad Dluzhnevskaya tried to squeeze the bar in June 2011. Then the bar is lifted 20kg weight.

That's why she's flexible!