• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mars & Venus - Questions & Answers

Or how much MONEY he has, it's the most powerful aphrodisiac
That is all.

Hmmm well maybe for some women, that is true? I certainly had gf's who were only interested in how much the guy earned...and they all managed to nab themselves lovely, wealthy husbands lol

I dated a man last year, who was extremely wealthy, reasonably attractive and I liked to call him the 'good on paper guy'. Every one of my gf's and gay friends were incredibly excited....but he didn't....thrill me?

He was nice enough of course, generous and quite charming. A well bought up lad blah blah....but there wasn't any substance there. He was very shallow in many respects and those qualities turned me off.

It's interesting to me, how attractive people, become less attractive to you, when they're not so nice?
And plain or average looking people, become extremely attractive human beings, when they're beyond lovely?

Beauty is afterall, only skin deep. I need substance, laughter, a connection...something more significant than a healthy bank balance. It just aint enough for Bella.

And quite frankly, the man for me could be a garbage man, I care not. Just be a good human being.

And who is this Little Hammer dude?

I reckon he's a 15yo Dungeon & Dragons fan from Tassie.

Might be the next buddy.

How am I doing?

No, I'm pretty sure I'm right J.....I can read this dude...I've got a talent for such things. Pretty sure he's got a poster of Yoda on his bedroom wall.

How am I doing?

Offering up your punani

:eek:

lol

How often is enough, for sex?

Well this depends on individual libido's...it's not a gender specific thing at all and everyone is very different.

For me? At least everyday.

Sometimes more. At times, less is acceptable. lol

But on average, every day.

That is all.

No, I'm pretty sure I'm right J.....I can read this dude...I've got a talent for such things. Pretty sure he's got a poster of Yoda on his bedroom wall.

How am I doing?

Fuaaaarrrrrrkkkk you're good man

3a604afa-abd5-59b6.jpg

I think KungFooGoo has a similar set up

Muahahahaha

Fuarrrrrrrrrrrk yeaaaaaaaah

lol yoda....that was quick LH :D

Ok a question for the men...

Do you REALLY think about sex 19 trillion times a day???