• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

April Free Prize Giveaway to AusBB members!

Glad I started back training in July
and first order from bulk nutrients.
(second one today (just now) as a present for my little brother)

Last edited:
Hard to pick this month...

There are some stellar efforts going on over in the womens training diaries... Maybe someone over their will pick it up this month...

Wingers, Kung Foo and Zoot strong contenders for the Males...

Hard to pick this month...

There are some stellar efforts going on over in the womens training diaries... Maybe someone over their will pick it up this month...

Wingers, Kung Foo and Zoot strong contenders for the Males...
Bless you kind sir.

KFG has transfered money as discussed to your paypal account.

It will be a tough decision this month. Plenty of great and detailed logs.

So if you haven't started or you have neglected your log, get going.... :)

Even though l like tooting my own horn lve probably got to go with him or d1cko.... d1ckos been raping it as well.

Dicko and grippy both gotta be contenders fuckin gripster and his triple @210.....bastard.

Having said the above your log is a great jukebox kfg not a bad song choice in ol' dear diary.

Lots of epic lifts in the male logs....

Lots of epic body recomp in the female logs...

Somewhere in between you have deep and power Barbie doing both....

Player gets reps for body comp for the year so far...

Gonna be a tough month this one...

Dicko and grippy both gotta be contenders fuckin gripster and his triple @210.....bastard.

Having said the above your log is a great jukebox kfg not a bad song choice in ol' dear diary.

Cheers brick,
Too many to choose from, Deepo, Dicko and the Red Dawg has gotta be in the running

I vote Deep this time around.

Consistent. Great goal setting. Powers through to deliver on them too.

Inspires me, for sure.

Yeah im leaning towards Deep too...

Competition lifts
Dexa scans
Diet
Cooking
Trolls on Trent and Crossfit PTC...
Body recomp photos showing definite changes....
It's a solid log!!!

How do we vote??

Ill vote for a male, as girls seen to have won all of them before, because im a sexist bastard.

Notsrs, ill vote for kungfoogoo, im a fan of the good old post lifts, thats all

Last edited:
How do we vote??

Ill vote for a male, as girls seen to have won all of them before, because im a sexist bastard.

Notsrs, ill vote for kungfoogoo, im a fan of the good old post lifts, thats all

JZ won the first one

CCM won the second