• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post your goals - RIGHT NOW!

Dude, I am disappoint...I haven't pulled sumo for 18 months...go watch my vid, in my log

Ill be honest after I sent that I did remember id seen a video and a couple of deadlift pics that weren't anything close to sumo... Apologies kind sir.

My goal right now is to stick to a program for at least 8-10 weeks and give it a chance to do it's thing. Lately I have been chopping and changing too much...(the holiday contributed...but was worth it)

To be a good boy and stay off the piss till mid December and polish up this temple for the festive season, a bit of a x-mass treat the ladies.....knowwodeyemean? ;)

My goal right now is to stick to a program for at least 8-10 weeks and give it a chance to do it's thing. Lately I have been chopping and changing too much...(the holiday contributed...but was worth it)

No way man, that's a full rookie mistake. HOW COULD U?? :rolleyes:

Remaining goals to reach by the end of the year:

BW Overhead Press (maybe push/jerk press is more realistic lol, military style is a tuff muthafucka I'll give it that..)
BW Clean (10 kilos off)
2 x BW Deadlift (5 kilos off)
0.75 BW Snatch (20 embarassing kilos off, it sure is another tuff bitch of a move to master)

Squat, bench, rows goals met. Raise the bar again for 2015 I reckon.

- Get a solid phase of training in over the next 10 weeks leading into Christmas

- Drop Bodyfat

- Eat as clean as possible

- Then have a good break over the Christmas period

- Get a solid phase of training in over the next 10 weeks leading into Christmas

- Drop Bodyfat

- Eat as clean as possible

- Then have a good break over the Christmas period

Sonds like exactly like my goal to x-mass

Hit 100kg Bench, 150kg Deadlift, 150kg Squat by 2015.
Drop body fat to 8% by 2015.

Squat is the one with the most work to do, but I will get there.

My current goal is to hit under 10% body-fat for the first time in my life. My entire life, even throughout lifting I've always been between 12 and 14%. Gotta get that joocy six pack out.

for the next 4 weeks i just want to get some consistancy back, been away with work, then was crook for a week, then and interupted week last week, and the next 4 weeks will only be training 4 days instead of 5 but hoping to get some good results and training under my belt in this time and slowly reduce the weight down to 96kg...

my goal is to et 120+ bench and 210+ deadlift next week, then buildup to 140kg and 240kg by vics next year.

Then I want to go on the gear as part of a case study to see how much benefit a 53 year can get from moderate doses (hopefully just andriol) to help also educate the youngsters out there who take too much gear when they barely bench 100kg.