• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post your goals - RIGHT NOW!

Alright well for me. The biggest goal and motivation for me to start training hard out is to make the Wests Tigers SG ball squad for 2012/13. SG ball is pretty much the under 18's version of regular NRL which is about 2 or 3 grades under 1st grade. Season is just beginning so far i've made about a 15kg increase in weight. How i'm seeing it is that if i keep training the way i am by the end of the year i'll be at my target weight and strength.

At the moment my lift maxes will be listed below in my signature but overall, goal lifts are bench 120, deadlift 180 and squat 160 by the time i hit around 95kg. Thats the weights training aspect but i still need to work on a lot of skills, ballwork, conditioning and speed if i want to be playing at that level. At the moment i'm playing mostly centre/2nd row so my defence needs a lot of work and thats where i'm lacking to find ways of training. Tackling and defence doesn't get covered a lot at my clubs training at the moment and you can't train defensive work by yourself which is making it hard but i'll keep at what i'm doing.

Alright well for me. The biggest goal and motivation for me to start training hard out is to make the Wests Tigers SG ball squad for 2012/13. SG ball is pretty much the under 18's version of regular NRL which is about 2 or 3 grades under 1st grade. Season is just beginning so far i've made about a 15kg increase in weight. How i'm seeing it is that if i keep training the way i am by the end of the year i'll be at my target weight and strength.

At the moment my lift maxes will be listed below in my signature but overall, goal lifts are bench 120, deadlift 180 and squat 160 by the time i hit around 95kg. Thats the weights training aspect but i still need to work on a lot of skills, ballwork, conditioning and speed if i want to be playing at that level. At the moment i'm playing mostly centre/2nd row so my defence needs a lot of work and thats where i'm lacking to find ways of training. Tackling and defence doesn't get covered a lot at my clubs training at the moment and you can't train defensive work by yourself which is making it hard but i'll keep at what i'm doing.

And a different angle! Awesome Sam! I know a few lads on the forum play sport and condition themselves alongside their sporting goals. Fantastic. Stick at it and hang in there! Thank you for sharing, I love hearing of people loving and doing different things :)

Jeeezus Hyjack, you just get hotter everyday man

Fuaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

My new goal is to have as much sex appeal in my whole body as Hyjack has in his left little pinkie.

If I can achieve this I will be a SEX BOMB!!