• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I've had a scrotum tuck

please start the BALLS thread then! lololol

is there such a thing as a scrotum tuck?? :eek:

urgh...the scrotum, imo...is one of the ugliest things on the human body...srs. lol

but then they all look different too??? Some are oddly loveable...others are just.............odd! :D

I just popped in to see what the thinking was on the original topic of this thread and then ...

I was just a bit sorry I did ... :eek:

speechless now

roflmao

I just popped in to see what the thinking was on the original topic of this thread and then ...

I was just a bit sorry I did ... :eek:

speechless now

roflmao

lol

well it WAS on topic until the boys infiltrated! lolol

It's ok CCM....Bella will make you a cup of tea...relax....lets forget you ever wandered to the dark side :D

lol

well it WAS on topic until the boys infiltrated! lolol

It's ok CCM....Bella will make you a cup of tea...relax....lets forget you ever wandered to the dark side :D

well, I'm not shocked at all but there was a fair amount of scrolling before I reached the actual topic.

happens to every thread ... lol

for what it's worth, I'd never get fake boobies. Despite lacking naturally in that department, I'd find them too annoying when running/sprinting :p
Plus they always look fake. But, if one is happier with them, go for it, I say. Whatever makes one happy and causes one no harm :)

For the labiaplasty ... yeah, that one should be stricken off the record ...

lolol

surprisingly, I thought they all looked fake too...but I have first hand knowledge that if done by a reputable surgeon and you don't go HOOOOOGE - they can actually look like very normal, perky breasties....

I think the mistake most women make is going WAY bigger than is neccessary when it comes to implants. I guess if it's going to cost you thousands of dollars, you figure more is a better bang for your buck? When the truth is, my gf went from a visable flat chest (less than an A cup) to a modest full C and she's a petite gal...but they are indeed the perfect size for her shape and body now.

They don't look obvious. They aren't sitting under her chin. They don't look like they're tupperware containers bolted onto her chest muscle....they're pretty lovely actually and still look soft and quite natural.

But agree.

I have to wear 3 bra's when I do uphill sprints. Control is necessary! And it's a pain in the arse!

Hmmm I would only get a assize up..I don't want massive things..just enough to feel likeI have decent tits..like a handful. Its so common these days

go for it girl!

save the money...do your travelling...you'll know when the time is right.

My gf had been talking about it since she was 18, she finally got them at 27.

All in your own time ;)

As a self confessed lover of all boobs, regardless of shape or size, all I ask mocha is that you don't get ones that are too big from your frame.

Looking forward to hearing how you go.

c1caebe3_ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPictures.jpeg

The guy holding the first banner..WTF is he supposed to be..Muahahaha

Sorry for thread hijack.