• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Bella if you really are disappointed about not being able to post pics of your tits, I never saw them, so feel free to PM me a few.

Anything I can do to make a fellow Ausbb member happier.

Bella if you really are disappointed about not being able to post pics of your tits, I never saw them, so feel free to PM me a few.

Anything I can do to make a fellow Ausbb member happier.

I appreciate your desire to help kal-el :D

No, I'm only disappointed by others behaviours. My tits are jussst fine thankya sir lol

Besides, they're spoken for now ;)

Oo la la, do tell! Bella no longer single?

I have married myself ;)

The ceremony took place under the Easters full moon lol

Out of respect for my love (i.e. ME) I can no longer show the norks, bazoongas, breasties or boobs.....for now :D

I got momentarily mesmerized by talk of bazoongas, but quickly revived by the words

FOR

NOW

!!!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaah baaaaaaby!!!

Muahahahaha :D

lolol

Mocha, my gf just got implants in Argentina when she went there on holidays. She was an A cup & modestly upped the boobie size to a full C cup. They look sensational & feel very real & she only had them done a month ago!!

I spent 45 minutes locked in my office with her yesterday, copping a feel, sighting remaining swelling & bruising & marvelling over the contour of the nipple! Amazing!

The choice is always an incredibly personal one, but if it bothers you & you've always wanted it, do ittttttttt!

My gf looks completely different & has so much more confidence. The size itself is irrelevant, when you got some jiggle in your wiggle, self-acknowledged feminity reigns supreme apparently :)

Good luck x

mocha,

I remember you were complaining about not being able to travel because of funds. Now u have money go travel. Why invest money into boobies when you need to re invesst into them later in life?

haters gonna hate, potatoes gunna potate, personally fake titteh gets my vote if you're thinking about it this much. They do look good irrespective of what anyone says (moreso in a top/bikini). And if you're one of those people who looks good -> feels good then you're only going to feel better. I know 4 people now who have had implants and they've not looked back.

The only time they look terrible is when they're overly big, and the girl is extremely lean (ie; not cleavage, rather a large gash in the chest with 2 bolt on bags of silicone)

I used to train a plastic surgeon who moved to Japan to do implants, but he now has a surgery here. They're moving away from silicone and have learnt how to actually use real fat in place over the last few years. Apparently the results are great and dem titty actually looks gen-u-eyn.

Sounds good to me.

lolol

Mocha, my gf just got implants in Argentina when she went there on holidays. She was an A cup & modestly upped the boobie size to a full C cup. They look sensational & feel very real & she only had them done a month ago!!

I spent 45 minutes locked in my office with her yesterday, copping a feel, sighting remaining swelling & bruising & marvelling over the contour of the nipple! Amazing!

The choice is always an incredibly personal one, but if it bothers you & you've always wanted it, do ittttttttt!

My gf looks completely different & has so much more confidence. The size itself is irrelevant, when you got some jiggle in your wiggle, self-acknowledged feminity reigns supreme apparently :)

Good luck x

Got any pics of dat Argentinian sili-cone? Would just like to compare to the local stuff. Much of a muchness? :D

Last edited:
lol

you lads are filthy! Me likey! :D

I will ask her if she would mind a picture of her new breasties being uploaded on the forum. She's a cool girl...she did encourage me to fondle her for a long time. Even when I pulled away, she put my hands back on those suckers! lolol

They look fab though and she's very proud of her new breasties!

Watch this space...............................................................

I can't believe what I have missed out on after being banned from the General topic section I was just too scared to come into this thread for fear of being banned from the complete site......

Pics are definately needed, Bella since you are getting pics could you get ones of you fondling them just to prove it is not some random internet boobie picture, hehe

Oh and I would be fully supportive of any women out there wanting to get a new set of boobies......would be rude of me not too