• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many people here use bands for stretching?

I'm gonna try both ways tonight, i ssuppose it depends on where your immobility lies.....

This is true, i'd assume since guys and chicks are built differentely especially with shoulder flexibility you might find it completely different...

Can't remember what it is, something to do with chicks shoulder blades lets them walk through a doorway while their hands are pushed against each wall... not sure if that makes sense but guys cant... they get stuck but chicks can walk through... I didnt explain that well at all but meh, had no significance anyway

yep, as above for shoulder stuff as well as having one tied to my power rack for various shoulder rehab stuff. Not so much for strectching though, never saw any advantage.

lol why is there 2 threads on this? Can they be merged?

The front squat position mobility wod i use a bit

i also use them a lot for ankle and hip mobility work ... all Mobility WOD style :)

but I wouldn't rely on them exclusively for that.

Never used them for stretching though...not much point?