• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Would like to welcome Sticky on board the mod team

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
I would like to welcome Sticky onto the Ausbb mod team
Sticky has been with the forum for quite some time offering some great support and assistance as well as bringing vast knowledge

As the opererator of PTCBRISBANE he is well versed in the Strength training field

Sweet, Well done Sticky. I feel a write up is necessary, I don't know much about you, besides you do a lot of 20rep squats and your back goes purple lol....

Ill do it here, not that there is much to write...

My name is Scott Wasson.... I do prefer Sticky though.
I am the owner of PTC Brisbane, which is a small strength and conditioning gym in Brisbane.
I have been seriously training for the last 3 years, and actively been competing in powerlifting since about may 2010.
In July 2009, 6'1 at 69kg, mMy 1rms were: Bench Press 60kg, Squat 75kg, Deadlift 120kg.
Today they sit at 250kg squat, 152.5kg bench and 275kg deadlift at 89kg.
I currently hold 5 Australian records in GPC/CAPO, and am going to compete in Europe at the end of this year.

I currently coach a hand full of power lifters at my gym. Tara squats 132.5kg, benches 70 and deadlifts 140kg. Zach squat 265kg, benches 180kg, deadlifts 240kg and is 18 years old.I have coaches these 2 from their first squat, to coming overseas this year to compete in the GPC world powerlifting championships.

I love lifting, I do it for a job. I hope this section can be full of useful info as it once was.

Last edited:
cool. this section used to have a lot of discussion. hopefully that can start again.

I like this move...good on ya Sticky

+1 Great Move.

Sticky is always generous with his advice and takes the time to give input to anybody that expresses some interest. Plus you can tell he is passionate about his coaching/lifting. I think this is great.

man i was just about to post saying that you didn't have a cool name yet
then i clicked page 2 and you were all red
I welcome ausbb's new overlord!

Ill do it here, not that there is much to write...

My name is Scott Wasson.... I do prefer Sticky though.
I am the owner of PTC Brisbane, which is a small strength and conditioning gym in Brisbane.
I have been seriously training for the last 3 years, and actively been competing in powerlifting since about may 2010.
In July 2009, 6'1 at 69kg, mMy 1rms were: Bench Press 60kg, Squat 75kg, Deadlift 120kg.
Today they sit at 250kg squat, 152.5kg bench and 275kg deadlift at 89kg.

I currently coach a hand full of power lifters at my gym. Tara squats 132.5kg, benches 70 and deadlifts 140kg. Zach squat 265kg, benches 180kg, deadlifts 240kg and is 18 years old.I have coaches these 2 from their first squat, to coming overseas this year to compete in the GPC world powerlifting championships.

I love lifting, I do it for a job. I hope this section can be full of useful info as it once was.

Cheers mate, knew you moved crazy amounts of weights.

Look forward to reading your advice.

Im only modding the strength and steroid section as discussed with admin.... I have no interest anywhere else, and very rarely visit the BB section.