• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Would like to welcome Sticky on board the mod team

I disagree with Sticky the whole time
Doesn't mean that he isn't a good source of info, generally helpful on the forum, a good ambassador and a good choice for moderating position

There was one particular gem of information he gave me that stood out but I have forgotten it now, oh well

sticky will bring alot to the forum by being mod...hope the shit talking calms down and we can bring the forum back to what it once was....sticky is one of the only guys ill take info from on the forum!

Well done Sticky, I think this is a great move by Admin. I've always liked the idea of listening to those that actually do what they advise others to do, and in your case Sticky, I hang off every word mate. I believe you are an exceptional coach and practitioner of our beloved iron sport, and think this is probably one of the best moves Admin has made in a long time.

Graeme

Well done Sticky, I think this is a great move by Admin. I've always liked the idea of listening to those that actually do what they advise others to do, and in your case Sticky, I hang off every word mate. I believe you are an exceptional coach and practitioner of our beloved iron sport, and think this is probably one of the best moves Admin has made in a long time.

Graeme

Graeme, I reckon you'd be a great mod too ;)

Agree with people practicing what they preach, leading by example and showing what they do as a form of teaching! It gains the respect of others instantly and leaves nothing open to question.

Would like to see alot less of the shit fighting and condescending, disrespectful bullying and much more of those alleged 'experienced' people putting their money where their mouths are, manning up and proving what their years of training have actually done for them?

Respect is definitely earned, by process of example combined with attitude :)

Good shit Sticky, looking forward to spending a bit more time in this part of the forum and learning as I go.