• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Matt Ogus - Natural Bodybuilder

walt

DuffProteinMan
Probably one of the very few guys who actually inspires me. I follow his youtube channel as well. Hes a natural bodybuilder, and you can read more about him here - Rising Star: Natural Bodybuilder Matthew Ogus Talks With Simplyshredded.com | SimplyShredded.com

military presses 100kg... insane

[YOUTUBE]CceAAiYIepM[/YOUTUBE]

1s.jpg

519d666d6a681cd41d987f521c3fe9cf.jpg

KungFooGoo liked his PUSH press he did.

His face also annoys KungFooGoo.

Being serious though, that guys a beast. KungFooGoo will actually click on the link and learn more about this character. KungFooGoo does like that he's "natty" for some reason as well.

KungFooGoo liked his PUSH press he did.

His face also annoys KungFooGoo.

Being serious though, that guys a beast. KungFooGoo will actually click on the link and learn more about this character. KungFooGoo does like that he's "natty" for some reason as well.

How tall and how much does this gentleman weigh? KungFooGoo couldn't see it in that link.

thats pretty close to a strict press... knees only moved a tiny bit at start.

Hes close to 75kg, not sure exact weight, but in the outside photoshoot pics probably lighter than 75kg, close to 70kg. Hes 5'7.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4yg8e9o0g]Hotties on the beach - YouTube[/ame]

he looks quite small...also a bit asian in that last vid with the girlies on the beach? Is he Australian buddy?

Amazingly conditioned physique though....beastly abs!

hmmm I can see he's not black. Didn't watch the vid...but his pics look great.

Good luck to him.

he looks quite small...also a bit asian in that last vid with the girlies on the beach? Is he Australian buddy?

Amazingly conditioned physique though....beastly abs!

he lives in america and hes half filipino which explains the kinda asian look,

should check his fb fan page he always posts up new vids and answers peoples stupid questions helpful guy ive asked him a few things, as for his abs hes one of those lucky people even in his early pics like 15-16 the symmetry of them was amazing but the rest of his body has come a long way

he lives in america and hes half filipino which explains the kinda asian look,

should check his fb fan page he always posts up new vids and answers peoples stupid questions helpful guy ive asked him a few things, as for his abs hes one of those lucky people even in his early pics like 15-16 the symmetry of them was amazing but the rest of his body has come a long way

Hmmm you're a good lad ae, thankyou for the post :)

Half filipino...well that does explain his look & perhaps his size too. Tremendous ab structure & great conditioning, obviously a very dedicated young man. I like that he's been interractive too, sharing knowledge is the greatest gift you can give...it is, however, all in the delivery ;)

Will take a gander at his fan page.

Thankya sir :)

I was sitting here drinking a coke thanks I feel guilty now :-( but seeing this make me want to hit the gym now .
Congrats to him I'd check out his fan page but I'm not on Facebook .

I was sitting here drinking a coke thanks I feel guilty now :-( but seeing this make me want to hit the gym now .
Congrats to him I'd check out his fan page but I'm not on Facebook .

Guilty? Over coke? lol Oh Tregs, be inspired by this young man my friend ;)

Me & you, we'll both check the fan page later lol

Enjoy your coke! :)

his 210kg squat 1RM, makes me want to buy an inzer belt and nice bodybuilding shoes !
[YOUTUBE]d4EvxSNhV3U[/YOUTUBE]

he does 5/3/1 for squat bench OHP and DL 3/4 weeks per month so the odd week will either be deload week or high reps

sorry weightlifting*