• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Matt Ogus - Natural Bodybuilder

Oni,

all you need to do mate, is hop off the forums ..FUCKING EAT MORE.. and continue to lift..

My 13yr old sister is stronger and bigger than you..

stop trolling, you are good at cycling and probably know a lot about that shit..

stick to the cycling forums and post HELPFUL stuff on there..your posts aren't helpful here, you talk shit more than ANYONE. all your hormone talk shit is old.. leave it alone.

Fuck i wish markos was still here, he would rip you a new one..

LESS THINKING, MORE LIFTING.

Oni,

all you need to do mate, is hop off the forums ..FUCKING EAT MORE.. and continue to lift..

stop trolling, you are good at cycling and probably know a lot about that shit..

stick to the cycling forums and post HELPFUL stuff on there..your posts aren't helpful here, you talk shit more than ANYONE. all your hormone talk shit is old.. leave it alone.

this is awesome!

quoted for awesomeness

Oni,

your 13 year old sister deadlifts over 4 plates a side?
who's the bullshitter now?

0ni now you're just being a little faggot on purpose. KungFooGoo wishes you the best success in your training over the year and hopes you get gang raped several times.

Trying to get back on topic.... AE did it say when he was competing in the comp? Or just post a link to said video and KungFooGoo will watch.

Just when you thought the forums were getting boring. :D:D

If this was in off topic or talking shit KungFooGoo would be fine with 0ni talking (not really, but hey we have to give equal rights to fucking retards) but it is annoying when he fucks up threads quoting obscure studies done in the 1940's that goes against the grain.

0ni now you're just being a little faggot on purpose. KungFooGoo wishes you the best success in your training over the year and hopes you get gang raped several times.

Trying to get back on topic.... AE did it say when he was competing in the comp? Or just post a link to said video and KungFooGoo will watch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK0dZb-l2bI]Matt Versus 60 - MUSCLE MAYHEM - YouTube[/ame]

his "coach" - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM_fI_PGh9Y]3DMJ Coach Alberto Nunez - offseason hammer curlz - 3/4/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

mg_1803lajul.jpg