• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Matt Ogus - Natural Bodybuilder

hes close to 75kg at 5'7 in those pics.

gtfo.

and lol your not natty

I'm not saying I'm natural
Just that 75kg 6% @ 170cm goes against all research done on natural limits
Guess he is yet another of the thousands of "genetic freaks" you see these days

oni, i didn't say 75kg was his competition weight,

he was probally under 70kg when he went on stage.

now stop posting shit thinking you are right every time

oni, i didn't say 75kg was his competition weight,

he was probally under 70kg when he went on stage.

now stop posting shit thinking you are right every time

"probably"
how often do you post thinking you're wrong Buddy?

Last edited:
Innocent until proven guilty. Id be surprised if he was life time drug free though.

The ranting and shitty deadlift at the end ruined it for me.

Is he small ? Is he on roids ? Is he natty ? Who f-ing cares he is better than prob 99.9% of people on this forum how about a congrats for all the hard work and effort he has put in .

While I sit here eating a chicken salad making up for the coke I drank lol

Is he small ? Is he on roids ? Is he natty ? Who f-ing cares he is better than prob 99.9% of people on this forum how about a congrats for all the hard work and effort he has put in .

While I sit here eating a chicken salad making up for the coke I drank lol

x2 mate and he is better than anyone on this forum by farrrrr! lol

i lol'd at the last comment, i believe hes natty hes been training for 5-6 years now, thats a lot of dedication and a lot of time to put into it, he has a vid somewhere which shows him at a young age and he was heaps skinner but always quite lean, but i mean its not like hes one of those guys whos lean all year around you can even see his current vids hes got a bit more size on him i dont see why you would think hes taking something

i lol'd at the last comment, i believe hes natty hes been training for 5-6 years now, thats a lot of dedication and a lot of time to put into it, he has a vid somewhere which shows him at a young age and he was heaps skinner but always quite lean, but i mean its not like hes one of those guys whos lean all year around you can even see his current vids hes got a bit more size on him i dont see why you would think hes taking something

Because he is above the scientifically accepted limits of LBM

did any of you try watching his vids ? hes trying to cut down to 181lb for his powerlifting comp coming up so hes over 82kg at this moment

Innocent until proven guilty. Id be surprised if he was life time drug free though.

The ranting and shitty deadlift at the end ruined it for me.

the deadlift at the end is frank yang...if you're not aware
[YOUTUBE][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQFzHrridw8]Tom Cruise Sprint Workout - (FRANK YANG as SPRINTING TOM) - YouTube[/ame][/YOUTUBE]