• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

measure cook or uncook?

Amongst other things I ate 3 large special fried rice and 500g or that red bbq pork they hav hangin in the window of this asian butcher for lunch today! It must of had some crazy MSG in it or somethin, I puffed up like a fukkin absis and after my squats I smashed out a 480kg dropset on the legpress I would hav done about 80 reps, It was like an out of body experiance! My mate was gettin all vascular and sweattin up a storm just throwin the plates off lol wen I finished he looks at me like hed just been raped and goes wtf was that!??!! I told him about the fried rice and bbq pork from the window. Iv never been a fan but I rate that oriental shit now

Woops sorry bout gettin off topic but I got kind of excited..
Yumm have you tired the the with bones? they taste a lot better !

I use cooked nutrition information and I weigh everything cooked. To me it makes total sence because I cook in advance so I dont get lazy or tempted to eat out. Right now I have 5 containers in the fridge.
1 5L container of cooked rice
1 5L container of cooked pasta
1 900ml container of cooked chicken breast
1 900ml container of cooked steak
1 900ml container of cooked salmon
From that, by adding a few extras every night after the gym in 15-20min I can make 3 of about 12 different meals depending on wat I feel like for lunch the next day. Thats why I weigh mine cooked.
I usto weigh everything uncooked but once I realised how much more efficiant and simpler and easier it was to stick to my diets to do it cooked I was like wow.

I use cooked nutrition information and I weigh everything cooked. To me it makes total sence because I cook in advance so I dont get lazy or tempted to eat out. Right now I have 5 containers in the fridge.
1 5L container of cooked rice
1 5L container of cooked pasta
1 900ml container of cooked chicken breast
1 900ml container of cooked steak
1 900ml container of cooked salmon
From that, by adding a few extras every night after the gym in 15-20min I can make 3 of about 12 different meals depending on wat I feel like for lunch the next day. Thats why I weigh mine cooked.
I usto weigh everything uncooked but once I realised how much more efficiant and simpler and easier it was to stick to my diets to do it cooked I was like wow.

Gruph, I don't see one smidgeon of msg here!!:eek:

lol we need to go shopping & stock up! :D

Lol if ur talking about the duk with bones yea its awesome! Only problem is I would hav to express post it 2000km away to my good mum to pick out all the bones for me and by the time she sent it back itd b cold hahaha

Haha BellaBaby culd u emagin that! Wed prolly end up cutting out the retailers and just backing the truck up at the factory. Do u kno how to say fill up the truck in mandarin? Any way if we work it like that we can spend a smidgeon of time on msg the rest of the day shopping for clothes and shoes which is way more fun! Lol

Haha BellaBaby culd u emagin that! Wed prolly end up cutting out the retailers and just backing the truck up at the factory. Do u kno how to say fill up the truck in mandarin? Any way if we work it like that we can spend a smidgeon of time on msg the rest of the day shopping for clothes and shoes which is way more fun! Lol

Lmaoooooooooo omigod this made me laugh!

I have enrolled in an accelerated Mandarin language class!!! Don't you worry Gruph, I'll get that truck backed up & fully stocked :D

Thats the spirit BellaBaby! I wonder if the msg factory has cooked and uncooked msg? Even with your accelerated mandarin language styles I sure hope there is no confusion at the checkout. I might take a few wing chun lessons just incase. Its no secrit the oriants take their msg pretty damn seriously, and for good reason too! :)

lolol if we both do our part (wtf is wing chun??) lmao I am certain a truckload of msg shall prevail ;)

This thread is WAY off topic now....wtf lol

Boil any chicken before you cook with it and it'll be the most tender chicken you've had. I love it!