• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Antoine Vaillant

Fuck yeah...I reckon Arnold could have his own appreciation thread??

Arnold is the king of kings but its nice to see some diff ppl other than him....

I find it more interesting to watch these up and comers than the top level pros...

We deffently need a section for all those videos Joel I think you should get onto admins back 1 for the new kids and 1 for the old blokes

What about a sub section like the ausbb comp it would be good having all the videos in 1 place all together

Dont really need a poll....sorta makes sense....its just getting them to move everything...

And lol at it ending up in the strength section...prob end up in the relationship section...

Antoine Vailant

9 Weeks out from NY Pro

Looking real good with no huge gut.

OwkQ2xN.jpg

ZVFXKI3.jpg

Antoine vaillant in switzerland

[YOUTUBE]wVPrvkgMGns[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]SeM77yI-FxY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]imxxhE9gPDc[/YOUTUBE]​