• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shapelle Corby set for early release

Should Shapelle Corby be granted early release?

• Total voters
She's also on the cover of Woman's Day next week "My First Day of Freedom"

Ahhh and so it begins.............

yep she is an idiot and deserved to do some time , its no secret that traficing drugs in those countries can get you fucked up , but she has been in prison long enough , fuck you can kill someone and do less time ,

All of her family had been smuggling/selling drugs for years.

I guess she did a Michael Jackson and blamed it on the boogie.

See, what I did there?

not to mention the movie that will be released

lol

Agree, it'll be a channel 7 mini series, it'll win a Logie and Schapelle will be seen everywhere.

She'll be on the cover of magazines when she goes out, when she gets drunk, when she has a boyfriend, god forbid the day she finally gets engaged, then married, then has a baby! OMGGGGG I can hear the sound of money literally falling from the sky! lol

It's easy to make jokes at her expense but if you want an insight into what she is going through read The Damage Done by Warren Fellows, if she eventually gets out of Indo alive she deserves all the profit she can milk. South east asian prisons are horrific places. Although Fellows was locked up in Thailand I doubt Indo prisons are any more progressive or easy going.

No one is making fun of her. She will profit from the experience and quite frankly, she'd be mad not to.

Anyone else would, in her position. So why not? There is an intense and relentless fascination with her, by the Australian media and the citizens of this country. I bet a Womans Day story with Schapelle as a bride on the cover, would be one of the highest sellers in it's history! lol

Especially considering, when maintaining her innocence, she continuously seemed heartbroken over never having the chance to marry and have children and have a normal life again. There will be plenty of people, who would love to see her having an actual normal life.

And the media circus will deliver.

The intense and relentless fascination is to do with her looking like the girl next door , you know your average aussie chick , where as the bali nine chick is a bloke

The intense and relentless fascination is to do with her looking like the girl next door , you know your average aussie chick , where as the bali nine chick is a bloke

lol

Renae Lawrence.

Yes, she's not a lipstick lesbian, that's fo sho! Bless her.

Best book ever!:(

Real life is even sadder then the book the footy player (I think it was hayward??) who went with him ended up coming home with Aids poor bastard was just along for a free holiday and his whole life got fucked, didn't even know anything about the heroin and wasn't going to profit from the deal.

What's a bet when she gets out of jail she does the following

Does a centrefold for picture magazine which would be gross
Tries to get some acting jobs
Stars in Underbelly #6