• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Video game thread

About to get stuck in to Batman Arkham Origins. Definitely getting my monies worth out of this game so far

Played eve online for years, played Dota 2 for years too. Don't mind skyrim but it's been really dumbed down so much

Played eve online for years, played Dota 2 for years too. Don't mind skyrim but it's been really dumbed down so much
What's eve online like?

Waiting for a few games to come out before I get stuck into my ps4 again.

Finally picked up the South Park game. Can't stand the turn based gameplay but I'll power through for the story and lulz.

I wish there would be a good proper tennis game to come out for either the console or the PC! There hasn't been an update to Top Spin in years and part of me thinks that there never will..

I wish there would be a good proper tennis game to come out for either the console or the PC! There hasn't been an update to Top Spin in years and part of me thinks that there never will..
Top Spin was the absolute shit, I loved that game way too much

ive been a playstation man my whole life, but the kids conned me into a xbox 1, sunset overdrive is a fun high paced game, trials fusion is real technical and addictive, also love my COD's, advanced warefare with the exo skeletons is awesome, but im looking forward to the next battlefields game which comes out in about 4 weeks, its got a cops and robbers theme to it and the online looks pretty crazy with vehicles ect, and Mortal Kombat X comes out in a few weeks, ive played that game since the first one over 20 years ago on my sega, I still remember the blood code 2,1,2 down up,

COD eat your heart out...

Unfortunately Eve is about as much fun as a spreadsheet 99% of the time... cause thats the amount of time you have to spend to make money to buy for the 1% of 'good times' where you go out and die. Or if you are supremely lucky, kill someone.

used to love playing COD, but the one before the current one ruined it for me and I couldn't be bothered any more, don't have enough time to play with everything else one

Yeah i loved the original cod, the WW2 simulator... Cod 2 was decent but didn't change much... then Cod 3 came out for consoles only and i thought 'fuck you'

I'm regressing - found Tetris online the other day.... wasted a few hours :D

The best was MAME for PC, could run all the old ROMs of the classic arcade games like Cabal, Raiden, Double Dragon, Robocop, Final Fight.... fark there were hundreds...

Mate used to have an OG Street Fighter machine too, used to fuckin' live on that thing! Had MK and a few other killer boards for it too!

[MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION] ; man I dreamed for nearly 3 months of building a MAME on a pc, and putting in a flat table. I couldn't get it working on the PC and had other things going on so didn't continue, this could go back on the books haha

@Repacked ; man I dreamed for nearly 3 months of building a MAME on a pc, and putting in a flat table. I couldn't get it working on the PC and had other things going on so didn't continue, this could go back on the books haha

There's a mob that installs MAME on a PC in an arcade cabinet with new monitor etc, all the joys hooked up - looks awesome! Can't remember what they're called but a bit of Googling should lead you to them. I can't remember if they were in SA or not. Great stuff though, you end up with an arcade machine with hundreds, nay thousands of ROMs!

Had a quick squiz on Ebay -

Mame Arcade Machine in Bayswater, VIC | eBay

Sweet Japanese cabinet-

Atomiswave Arcade Cabinet Mame | eBay

Bit pricier but sweet rig (although IMO you want an original cabinet) -

Completed 4 player

You can buy old cabinets fairly cheaply depending on what it is. Gumtree has some good ones too.

I'm having a nostalgia-gasm...

Daytona 2 USA Twin Driving Arcade Machine

Time Crisis 2 DX

Need for Speed Underground SD Arcade Machine

Don't get me started on pinball machines.... an easy way to blow lots of money....

The Adams family - Brilliant! -

PINBALL MACHINE, Pinball machines for sale, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Pinball Classics, Australia

Twilight Zone - Awesome!

Twilight Zone Pinball machine $7595.00 030614 sold | Pinball Machines for Sale in Melbourne by Pinball Machines Australia

That's enough.... I need a tissue...