• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
That's pretty much how it went with the AUSBB forum members 3 free trials 100% cost + postage paid by me and only 1 legit review and the guy has vanished at least he did complete his bloods, by the sounds of his posts he seems he was always busy with his career. We since figured out when you dont give things away for free people actually put time and effort into it and complete the blood tests correctly.

Beyond this forum though there is now 82 reviews as said before all are linked to where they were posted and who by all can be seen for their legitimacy since they are not people with only 40 posts to their names as with RH on this forum i initially told him we were done with trials especially since he had hardly any posts to his name. However he promised he would complete before and after bloods and other forum members said to let him complete the trial. I wouldn't say RH stuffed me around i would just say he got what he wanted he held up his end of the bargin and left the forum, people leave forums all the time, maybe one day he will return but you do have 82 other reviews to judge the product on 1 or 2 pissed up reviews on here does not compare to 82.

I've been on here for years.

Training and diet is pretty much spot on.

I am very skeptical about your product.

But if you want a legitimate trial on here, I'm probably one of your best bets.

^^^ Not sure if serious. Every second day it seems you mentally break because of 'drama' and cant train / diet properly.

Bigjim, big mick or Bazza would be his best bet on trials but hes done enough of them. Just buy it if you want to try it.

Last edited:
^^^ Not sure if serious. Every second day it seems you mentally break because of 'drama' and cant train / diet properly.

The proof is in the pudding Gooman, Pistachio still manages to look better than anyone else here and is still able to lift more than most.

I honestly do not understand the disbelief does 82 reviews and blood tests prove nothing?.....you dont even get 25-50 reviews and blood tests unless people like it and it works for them...yet we have now got over 80......go figure!

Can you show me even just 10 reviews and blood tests that are independent from the manufacturer for any other other testosterone boosting product that have the credibility of long term forum members with many posts to their names...

Our reviews are not just bullshit made up like "it works great regards adam" and "best product ever sam" All the reviews are linked to their respective poster and majority of them are all active on forums each day on all types of topics not just test boosting.

So why the disbelief do you doubt the reviews? serious go and have a read there is nothing to doubt and blood work never lies. http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/

Last edited:
I honestly do not understand the disbelief does 82 reviews and blood tests prove nothing?.....you dont even get 25-50 reviews and blood tests unless people like it and it works for them...yet we have now got over 80......go figure!

Can you show me even just 10 reviews and blood tests that are independent from the manufacturer for any other other testosterone boosting product that have the credibility of long term forum members with many posts to their names...

Our reviews are not just bullshit made up like "it works great regards adam" and "best product ever sam" All the reviews are linked to their respective poster and majority of them are all active on forums each day on all types of topics not just test boosting.

So why the disbelief do you doubt the reviews? serious go and have a read there is nothing to doubt and blood work never lies. Res100 Reviews and Blood Tests

Don't take this as a stab, I'm completely neutral to you and your product. But how do you (and other manufacturers) demonstrate whether:
a) A review is independent and legit, and
b) There's 80 positive reviews to 1 negative review, or 80 positive reviews to 100 negative reviews. Obviously these ratios could mean different things for your product.

So why the disbelief do you doubt the reviews? serious go and have a read there is nothing to doubt and blood work never lies. Res100 Reviews and Blood Tests

Every supplement company seems to have legit reviews etc. not sure about every else but im apprehensive to try as ive been ripped off in the past. thats not a knock at you and your product as im kind of interested in trying it

If you like a laugh skim through the reviews. 90% are just along the lines of more energy and boners. Wow no chance of placebo effect there. Lol.

All just anecdotes and zero evidence at all.

Lets face it if the stuff actually works it will be banned anyway.
there are studies that prove that Fenegreek works as a Test Booster, but not enough to increase muscle mass. I wonder if thats the same here.

From what I've read Res might help PCT but I'm sceptical of these stand alone Test boosters being enough to increase muscle mass.

I hope O.N. isn't a paying advertiser, coz he cops a fukin hammering :D (rightly so I guess if it is "bunk") I woulda told you kunce to get fuked by now :D

As I said before the blood tests were out performed by not having a wank for a week.
I don't care if there are 2 blood tests or 2000%. Less than a 50% increase is fuck all and the human endocrine system will fluctuate more than 50% either way in the week anyway. The blood tests were not even supraphysiological. ON has stated that the test booster probably doesn't work for people that have low test or have taken steroids. So it gives average people a slight fluctuation in testosterone levels. Incredible. I'm sticking with the extra burger a day

Good idea, iirc he didnt finish the last tri as l he was in because of 'drama' and it wouldnt be a fair test. Cant find the bn test booster thread so ill be happy to be told im wrong.

I finished it - test levels didn't change.

The proof is in the pudding Gooman, Pistachio still manages to look better than anyone else here and is still able to lift more than most.

Thanks mate

Don't take this as a stab, I'm completely neutral to you and your product. But how do you (and other manufacturers) demonstrate whether:
a) A review is independent and legit, and
b) There's 80 positive reviews to 1 negative review, or 80 positive reviews to 100 negative reviews. Obviously these ratios could mean different things for your product.

Firstly I would challenge you to go and find negative reviews on the product. There is plenty of bashing from people who have not used it and plenty of wow it worked from people who have used it, along with blood results, as said blood dont lie.

With the blood work you should look at the tell tale signs of did LH/FSH go up if this went up then something stimulated it to go up, if testosterone alone went up then i would be questioning how and why. Also account for day to day variables its not uncommon to see blood swing +- 2-4nmol/L per day dependent on many variables, so when you do see a decent swing 10-20nmol/L thats a big change, we have seen 300% + swings in some guys levels who are very low and now on the high end.

You also have some of the old timers who have converted and have switched from traditional methods of nolva/clomid and have come out the other end saying wow that was way better....These are the people most people take advice from.

For people that have provided blood tests it becomes somewhat difficult as often people do not want their personal information on the tests which im sure they would not want to be made public on the internet since most people on bodybuilding forums want to remain anonymous for personal, private and steroid use reasons.

Just as you have you username and do not disclose your real name, you talk lots of shit on here that you wouldn't want associated to your real name.

We also have this same problem with some customers who show us blood work but do not allow us to post the blood work for marketing although we do tell them their names will not be made public, this has been very frustrating for me as i can tell you there is many more blood tests which could have been posted but i have not been given permission to do so from the blood donor, some are not your average gym goer either and some have wanted money, for the sake of remaining impartial we have never provided money for any reviews, not even that of IFBB Pro Adam Blinoff or Boxing promoter Peter Maniatis both of these people can be contacted quite easily should you wish to talk to them and confirm this they will be more than happy to talk to you since they do love the product.

So as far as putting a legitimate name, phone number etc to a review it will not happen as explained this is bodybuilding, what you do have to go by is how respected a certain poster of the forum is, just as you would on here you don't like taking advice from someone with 25 posts however you do like taking advice from someone who has 500+ and knows what they are talking about. If the review would be put in doubt you should be looking for tell tale signs eg do they always talk about the product do they plug it all the time etc....which none do as they are usually involved in most sections of the forums and are legitimate real world people.

I hope that answers your question as to the legitimacy of the reviews.

Also to note: with Adam and Peter these guys are not the likes of Jay Cutler getting paid 2 million to put the name and review to something, like i said 100% unpaid for their reviews and they would not put their name and their credibility to something unless they believed in it, they would look pretty stupid if the product they were reviewing was false.

Every supplement company seems to have legit reviews etc. not sure about every else but im apprehensive to try as ive been ripped off in the past. thats not a knock at you and your product as im kind of interested in trying it

As said above the reviews are not a simple case of Sam says it works and James says it great. The reviews are linked to where they came from and you can even pm these people on the forums and ask them about the review if you wanted to.

Lets face it if the stuff actually works it will be banned anyway.

actually the main ingredient may be banned in the future from sports see here; Patrick Arnold Is Resveratrol a Performance Enhancing Drug?

My name is Alex Powell and I think the recommendation of taking this product instead of clomid and nolva as post cycle therapy is one of the most retarded things I have ever read on this forum

The blood tests were not even supraphysiological. ON has stated that the test booster probably doesn't work for people that have low test or have taken steroids. So it gives average people a slight fluctuation in testosterone levels. Incredible. I'm sticking with the extra burger a day

We have had several blood tests above 300% increase and we have had several people use our ultimate stack and show blood levels above the normal lab range see here: http://wickedsupplements.com/ultimate-stack-blood-test-results/

We have also had someone use Res100 on cycle and show that it kept natural production going whilst taking steroids see here: Testers Needed Prevent Testicular Shrinkage with a New Legal HCG Alternative

Although as said before this is not the product intended purpose and 1 blood test + some scientific data on pubmed doesn't make this gospel yet...

I have not stated that it does not work for people who have taken steroids or have low testosterone this is exactly what the product was designed for, we have even had people under my help come off HRT with a pre HRT test level of only 6nmol/L to return a level of 26nmol/L see here: From HRT to natural testosterone with Res100

We have also had many people with low testosterone able to get their levels well back into range who have provided bloods.

What i have said is it needs something to work with, eg your leydig cells need to be responsive and you need to have a decent balanced healthy diet with plenty of good fats since cholesterol is the food source for testosterone production and that when you do tick the correct boxes of your lifestyle it is possible to see some very good results.

And it is quite often the more that is wrong with you eg low testosterone the more you will feel the benefits from it.

for instance if you have say a level of 24nmol/L and res100 takes you up to 30nmol/L your not going to be over the moon about it you may not even feel any different.

But when you have a level of 9nmol/L and that level is depressing your life, you feel like shit, you find it hard to sleep...(all the signs of low testosterone) once that level increases to something decent you feel ALIVE and great once again and in your prime your level may not be 30nmol/L but you feel great and most of your issues and problems have been resolved. This is why there is many reviews people get massive turn arounds in the lives and training they have something to share with people they are happy to say it worked for me.

Last edited:
We have had several blood tests above 300% increase and we have had several people use our ultimate stack and show blood levels above the normal lab range see here: Res100 Ultimate Stack Blood Test Results

We have also had someone use Res100 on cycle and show that it kept natural production going whilst taking steroids see here: Testers Needed Prevent Testicular Shrinkage with a New Legal HCG Alternative

Although as said before this is not the product intended purpose and 1 blood test + some scientific data on pubmed doesn't make this gospel yet...

I have not stated that it does not work for people who have taken steroids or have low testosterone this is exactly what the product was designed for, we have even had people under my help come off HRT with a pre HRT test level of only 6nmol/L to return a level of 26nmol/L see here: From HRT to natural testosterone with Res100

We have also had many people with low testosterone able to get their levels well back into range who have provided bloods.

What i have said is it needs something to work with, eg your leydig cells need to be responsive and you need to have a decent balanced healthy diet with plenty of good fats since cholesterol is the food source for testosterone production and that when you do tick the correct boxes of your lifestyle it is possible to see some very good results.

And it is quite often the more that is wrong with you eg low testosterone the more you will feel the benefits from it.

for instance if you have say a level of 24nmol/L and res100 takes you up to 30nmol/L your not going to be over the moon about it you may not even feel any different.

But when you have a level of 9nmol/L and that level is depressing your life, you feel like shit, you find it hard to sleep...(all the signs of low testosterone) once that level increases to something decent you feel ALIVE and great once again and in your prime your level may not be 30nmol/L but you feel great and most of your issues and problems have been resolved. This is why there is many reviews people get massive turn arounds in the lives and training they have something to share with people they are happy to say it worked for me.

so these are the benefits? any strength or muscle growth benefits from using res100?

My name is Alex Powell and I think the recommendation of taking this product instead of clomid and nolva as post cycle therapy is one of the most retarded things I have ever read on this forum

Well im not going to push Res100 here but I am going to make something very obvious for you and the other people reading this.

A SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator).....here you should focus on the words "selective" what does this mean?

It means that in some receptors these drugs block estrogen and in other receptors it actually increases estrogen.

The drug itself does not remove the estrogen from the body it simply blocks it in some receptors and amplifies (increases) it in others.

Now this would sound terrible if for instance it increases estrogen in the breast receptor sites we would all be getting gyno from its use obviously not something you would want "visually".

But the problem lays deeper...internally not visual the nasty problems of knowingly increasing estrogen in other receptor sites.

Yes this is a different topic all together but nolva and clomid have been quite conclusively linked to many health problems, so much so that the FDA has forced the manufacturer yes the people who actually make the drug to issues warning letter to practitioners about such things as liver cancers, fatty liver disease, uterine cancer and even cataracts of the eyes.

Now remember guys this is the drug maker telling you it causes these problems.

Don't take my word for it google it or have a read here: Clomid & Nolvadex - One View

All statements within the above article have their own references to them.

This is where i remind you about that word "selective" had nolva and clomid not been selective and simply blocked estrogen in their associated receptor sites you would have a bloody excellent drug.

Unfortunately breast cancer treatment is not a pretty world and in this case its safer to break your arm in order to extend your life, notice i didn't say save your life, simply extend.

In terms of breast cancer treatment SERM's are very powerful at what they do, but they are not intended for PCT of bodybuilders or that of a testosterone booster they are for breast cancer.

This is where that of an AI in a low controlled dose is much safer, simply reducing the production of total body estrogen instead of blocking and increasing it in certain receptors.

so these are the benefits? any strength or muscle growth benefits from using res100?

How long is a piece of string?
take 500mg of test e per week dont do anything correctly and you wont gain shit will you.

To answer your question yes we have had many people tell us things like "im lifting more than when i was on cycle" or " i still feel like im on cycle" or "i feel like im on a very low dose of test" "I can complete more reps, sets and my recovery is better"

Testosterone is what makes males more muscular than females thus injecting it makes you grow more muscle and thus producing a higher amount of it will also make you have a higher level of muscle.

In terms of what people do with their new found level of testosterone is totally up to them.

As said 500mg of test e in the ill in formed hands results in poor results.

Last edited: