• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi all please excuse me for being so late on this topic...I have been taking res100 for a few months now and really found it worked with overall well being -- I don't have grand goals for bb if at all. I now find out it's discontinued and the entire Wicked Supplements website has disappeared. Does anyone know anything about it? Will it be coming back? is there a product that comes close to it?

Hi all please excuse me for being so late on this topic...I have been taking res100 for a few months now and really found it worked with overall well being -- I don't have grand goals for bb if at all. I now find out it's discontinued and the entire Wicked Supplements website has disappeared. Does anyone know anything about it? Will it be coming back? is there a product that comes close to it?

Well your not excused okay, its just not good enough. I expected more from you than this.

I use Resveratrol ed though not ONs brand. Plus measuring out the liquid was a pain in the arse. I take caps and only use a half dose and it appears to do the trick.

Wicked Supplements got shut down by Customs due to Kirk importing over 50,000 Electric Anal Vibrators, this is way above the Permit Threshold for Sex Toys coming into Australia. Kirk is currently taking it in the Arse from Big Joe in Prison every single day.

Well your not excused okay, its just not good enough. I expected more from you than this.

I use Resveratrol ed though not ONs brand. Plus measuring out the liquid was a pain in the arse. I take caps and only use a half dose and it appears to do the trick.

Wicked Supplements got shut down by Customs due to Kirk importing over 50,000 Electric Anal Vibrators, this is way above the Permit Threshold for Sex Toys coming into Australia. Kirk is currently taking it in the Arse from Big Joe in Prison every single day.

Do you know why he shut down. Seriously?

Wow -- really? Who would have thought?

You have a good Resveratrol brand to recommend? It seems like an entire world of stuff out there...open to guidance :)

I approached an online retailer who stocked it if they were getting anymore. Their response was "we will no longer be stocking anything from Wicked Supplements". The ambiguous response has made it all the more mysterious...

Wow -- really? Who would have thought?

You have a good Resveratrol brand to recommend? It seems like an entire world of stuff out there...open to guidance :)

I use this one here, i get it off a woman in QLD(very nice lady) though i will be ordering from iherb next time i think:

ResGrapeMax-2T.jpg

O.N. was one of the last sellers of Craze before the ban ( for which I give him great credit). I'm told hie had a pallet seized by Customs. Not sure how true but credit to O.N.

So the dog got shot and none of his university study’s he claimed he had going panned out. What a surprise.

So the dog got shot and none of his university study’s he claimed he had going panned out. What a surprise.

All complete bullshit studies too i might add. He was a salesman just like any other. He pushed his products and made false claims just like many other salesman do and this is what gave him such a negative reputation. If he backed off and didn't make all those bogus claims about his Wicked Supplements products then he would have been viewed as an okay guy. Money is worth more to him than reputation, he's one of those people.

Guys so I was looking for a testo booster or how they called it. My doc said I have low testosterone and I don't wanna take testo shots. Do these supplements do anything? I mean i found some online but I don't wanna pay 90$ for something that doesn't do jack.

Is my only chance those testo shots or nothing? Pls help

Guys so I was looking for a testo booster or how they called it. My doc said I have low testosterone and I don't wanna take testo shots. Do these supplements do anything? I mean i found some online but I don't wanna pay 90$ for something that doesn't do jack.

Is my only chance those testo shots or nothing? Pls help

Take the shots man. Res100 does jack shit.