• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Just a couple of questions O.N. I notice your quote says capsule yet your website still shows the old liquid RES100. Have you reverted to capsule form now.
Secondly, how long does the RES100 take to work - can it be used as a "pick me up" on a bad day or for a "good night"? Cheers.

As said in the post above we are waiting on images to update the website.
it is in capsules. Some people feel/notice changes within 3 days some 7-14 days.

i will look to give this a try after my next blood tests. Ill try and do a before an after.

another review came in today: Res100 Reformulation - Page 4

Letting you all know this is the real deal.....
Just wanted to let you know I bought the new res100 and it kicks ass, I've been walking around with a hard on every few hours out of the blue.... just like high school days.... fucken great product mate.... good job...

Q. Should I use Nolva and Clomid with Res100?

Nolva and clomid as explained are both toxic and carcinogenic (cancerous) so I would avoid them at all costs. They are also no where near as good or as powerful at increasing testosterone as Res100.

I understand right now you have probably asked some mates and they probably think you are crazy for not running nolva but like I said this is why we made Res100 to replace these harmful drugs from your PCT. Only a few years ago nobody used HCG now it is a staple, times change and people become more educated on the matter.

Here is the main point of difference.
Nolva is a SERM a selective estrogen receptor modulator. This means it is selective and it modulates the estrogen receptor. So this is good and bad in that it doesn't effect all estrogen receptors the same way. In some receptors it will block estrogen and in others it will make the amount of estrogen more available.

This is why you often hear people who use Clomid for instance say they feel like a moody woman with their period as it is known to effect estrogen levels in the brain thus altering your mood.

This is why Res100 is far superior

In that it is an AI (aromatase inhibitor) and it is also selective. The Aromatase is responsible for the conversion of estrogen. So this is the source where estrogen is created so basically res100 puts a dimmer switch on the aromatase enzyme and tells the enzyme how much estrogen to produce and then release into the system.

To call Res100 an inhibitor is probably the wrong word but it is what everyone relates to when they think of AI's, it would be better to call it an Aromatase modulator. Because Reveratrol one of the main ingredients in Res100 will help to "level out" estrogen levels as it can act as estrogen should you be lacking in estrogen. This acting as estrogen is at the aromatase or within circulating blood, so there is no mood swings like nolva and clomid can cause as they effect directly at receptor sites not the aromatase.

You see post cycle and in general for a testosterone booster you actually need estrogen. Estrogen is important for testosterone production and libido without estrogen you will have less testosterone production and a lowered libido.

Obviously you do not want too much estrogen but you also do not want too little. This is one of the reasons why Res100 works so well and you have so many people telling others about how successful their PCT was with increases in testosterone levels in blood tests and the libido effects.

Destruction of estrogen

Is not the goal ever! it should always be about balance and synergy between hormones, once this balance is created the benefits roll in. It's like a V8 engine firing each cylinder in perfect order it just works really well, but throw that balance out and the engine is going to run really rough.

The other very big point of difference with Res100 is it's ability to modulate the GABA(b) receptor.
This receptor is in the hypothalamus and is responsible for the initial creation of testosterone, by it releasing GNRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone). What happens is the hypothalamus determines how much testosterone you have in your system. Once it finds out how much testosterone you have it makes a choice to steady the production of testosterone, cease productions (such as when on steroids) or increase production like when you have low testosterone levels. Benzoflavone in Res100 is able to modulate this GABA(b) receptor and tell the hypothalamus to keep producing testosterone even when you have enough already in your system. Now this doesn't mean it will work when on steroids as those levels are 300+ % above what you normally produce but it does work up until about 140% of your natural testosterone production. Meaning you can make your testosterone levels go above range naturally given you have the right areas of testosterone creation covered and you're in good health.

Other Test boosters
Basically all testosterone boosters effect just estrogen so they will increase testosterone but not anywhere near as much as Res100 for it has the ability to keep producing more testosterone even when your body would normally put a stop to production.

Cortisol
The last part is Cortisol control it is able to increase LH potency and cellular membrane transfer signals related to testosterone production. So basically it increases testosterone as it is an important phospholipid in testosterone production but the other advantage is it also reduces the catabolic hormone cortisol. Cortisol lowers testosterone levels as it scavenges nutrients from your body, by lowering cortisol you reduce these negative effects and increase testosterone levels.

Summary
So as you can see there is many ways in which Res100 works to increase testosterone levels and create this hormonal harmony. Additional to this adding in Tococaps, DAA, ZMA and krill oil and you have all bases of testosterone creation covered and working together.

The worst thing you can do which most supplement companies play on is combining many ingredients together which all lower estrogen levels as said estrogen is important and you don't want it destroyed you want it balanced out.

Hmmm Altered

repost with name blurred out for privacy of the person.

Tonight we got in some blood work from one of our customers who used the ultimate stack post his steroid use here is what he had to say:

Hey Kirk I'm very pleased with the results of the res100 stack i have been running it now for 8 weeks post cycle from a sus250 cycle i used the HCG during the cycle as you suggest 2x per week and stopped it about 3 weeks after my last shot. It has been great i am off cycle and i have still gained weight over the last 8 weeks. Like i said on the phone i have not been taking anything else with the stack so there is nothing else that can effect the results. My doctor was amazed at the results and i asked if i could retest again in a few weeks.

Thanks for all your help mate i never knew half this stuff before hand.

1796d1343134827-the-ultimate-stack-blood-test-results-scan0009re.jpg

1795d1343134824-the-ultimate-stack-blood-test-results-scan0008re.jpg
hi all. i know this is my first post. im a long term "voyeur" of this site but decided to join. i have a question, being the sceptical bloke i am... why does it look like certain values ie test and free test are in a different font? you would think they would be the same darkness as the rest of the results. not that im suggesting anything but hmmmmm has it been altered to falsify a positive result for your product.

hi all. i know this is my first post. im a long term "voyeur" of this site but decided to join. i have a question, being the sceptical bloke i am... why does it look like certain values ie test and free test are in a different font? you would think they would be the same darkness as the rest of the results. not that im suggesting anything but hmmmmm has it been altered to falsify a positive result for your product.
Normally the number is in bold if it's out of the normal range. EG. Test should be between 8.3-29 anything out of this range will have the number in bold, if its within the range it will be in normal text. I'm guessing they do this so it stands out when the doctor is going through the results.

I think they'd be bold because they are outside lab values.

O.N is pretty smart and a good salesman..... If he was going to fudge it, he'd do a better job.

they are darker because they are above normal range, which is in brackets to the right of those results.

I think they'd be bold because they are outside lab values.

O.N is pretty smart and a good salesman..... If he was going to fudge it, he'd do a better job.

exactly would have put a hologram sticker on it if i was going to fake them...lol

This is normal if something is above or below range it is in bold.

You can also view many other blood tests and reviews here: http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/ in fact this is over 70 of them now.
I don't think any other testosterone booster in the whole world has that many independent reviews and blood test results.

Last edited:
I was just scanning this thread cause it is a bit of a monster... Did Icefyres test come back?

So far among members here who've done trials there have been:
- 1 person with no change in test levels but they got the flu during their trial
- 1 person who experienced a positive change

Right?

I was just scanning this thread cause it is a bit of a monster... Did Icefyres test come back?

So far among members here who've done trials there have been:
- 1 person with no change in test levels but they got the flu during their trial
- 1 person who experienced a positive change

Right?

IceFyres is missing in action, Ghostrun got badly sick and stopped training then did a blood tests and RH trial was what we would consider normal with a positive change, you can view many other (70+) reviews and blood tests from other forums here: http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/

Last edited:
i have used it, it lowered my cholesterol and my good cholesterol went up.

i had a very bad cold and cough i couldnt shake and it went within 2 weeks, iv not been ill since.

i was ON cycle at the time and used it for the health benefits not the test boost.

I have been using it for a month now. Im pretty sure I can notice a difference. Im more energetic, more resilient to fatigue, Im able to train more often, sex drive has improved, mood is also better.

I plan on buying some more today or tomorrow.

Guys Kirk gets a lot of flak here from some people, just adding my experience - he's been quite helpful to me.

I've done bloods and had some improvement.

Free test went from 362.64 to 426.37 pmol/L, and that first result I was on DAA + BN's Test Combination (don't know what it was before that). My SHBG is high at 55, so if I can get that down I think I can see it go higher.

My Estrogen is now at 52, Kirk discussed with me over the phone that perhaps it is a little low now and to take Res a little less often (on that - does anyone know a good minimum level for this?)

I've tried the old liquid and the new tablets, results above were on the tablets. I did like the liquid personally, I really "felt" a difference in first few days using that, but effects after that feel much the same.

Hey Stewstews thanks for th kind words mate as for the liquid vs capsules the absolute only difference in terms of days taken to feel effects will be slightly faster in the liquid since you are instructed to hold it in the mouth (unpleasant) but it will obviously get into the blood stream much faster.

In all seriousness as you say once it starts taking effect you feel it to be equal to the liquid, personally i think it is better maybe 10-20% better i felt great on the liquid and i feel a little more on the caps and we have also had the most reviews, responses and emails ever on the product now it is in capsules that tells us there are plenty satisfied customers using it.

As for the estrogen i think we spoke about a dosing protocol for you didn't we?

Awesome to see a comparison review from DAA+BN test booster to now res100.
Keep up the great work mate and thanks for the review.

How does eating a pizza and a pepsi affect your results? I notice Ghosty did this and apparently it sabotaged his results.

I ask cause although I try not to my car often leads me into the nearest Maccas drive through... then forces me to buy and eat a few burgers.... several times a day. Also I love diet coke/energy drinks.

How does eating a pizza and a pepsi affect your results? I notice Ghosty did this and apparently it sabotaged his results.

I ask cause although I try not to my car often leads me into the nearest Maccas drive through... then forces me to buy and eat a few burgers.... several times a day. Also I love diet coke/energy drinks.

More of a convenient excuse if results don't go your way.

Ghostrun had the following:

Got sick with the flu
stopped training while sick for about 2 weeks
during this time pigged out on pizza and 1.25L of pepsi per day for 8 days in a row, on the 8th day while still sick with the flu not training and eating shit he did a blood test.......go figure!

There is over 75 other reviews and blood tests you can view here: http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/

Last edited:
Just ordered and received today.

Cliffs:

- Have lost 23Kg since Sep '11
- Dwindling sex drive and definite drop in seminal volume
- Test level of 9.4nmol Oct '12
- Been on a cut since Aug 12. Lifting heavy, but still no improvement in sex drive. If anything dropping further. Take BN trib (4 caps daily) - no effect.

Keen to see if this can improve things. Is there anything nutritionally I should be doing while taking this? I'm taking Krill, 1000IU Vit E, multi, DAA, trib, cissus daily. Eating around 80g of fat/day.