• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It doesn't cast doubt at all LH and FSH are the hormones responsible for testosterone and sperm production both of these hormones are elevated there is no drugs out there that can increase LH and FSH synthetically. If there was such a drug we would all know about it and use it on cycle.

So the results show a true indication that all supplements combined worked at the whole hypothalamus pituitary testicular axis.

Triptotrelin.

Whats the hold up with the test subjects on this site? Its been months since they started taking the res100, i wanna see results. I did buy 1 bottle, its almost finished.... but i wanted to see bloods from other members before buying another one.

Right hook posted in his journal that he has done the final blood test on friday so he should be getting his results back today.

I have my results back O.N. pmed me to send them to him before posting so I could point out all the changes but i think the results speak for themselves.

LH was 2.8IU now it is 6.5IU
FSH was 2IU now it is 6IU

Testosterone was 20nmol/L now it is 29nmol/L
SHBG was 43nmol/L now it is 26nmol/L
Free Testosterone was 88pmol/L now it is 118pmol/L

Here is my before blood tests http://ausbb.com/bodybuilding-supplements/18101-test-booster-res100-39.html#post343704

Attachments

• AfterBloods0001.jpg
    AfterBloods0001.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 58
  • AfterBloods0002.jpg
    AfterBloods0002.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 60
  • AfterBloods0003.jpg
    AfterBloods0003.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 60
  • AfterBloods0004.jpg
    AfterBloods0004.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I have my results back O.N. pmed me to send them to him before posting so I could point out all the changes but i think the results speak for themselves.

Here is my before blood tests http://ausbb.com/bodybuilding-supplements/18101-test-booster-res100-39.html#post343704

Can someone put this in english for me please? :)

Looks positive all round, though will need the experts on this stuff to say whether it is a big change or not. I think SHBG being down is good (mine was high at one point, doc said something about it, don't quite recall).

I have given this stuff a go, stacked with DAA, maybe I should get bloods too.

Edit: Note that I wouldn't have been as disciplined as RH with taking it, e.g. sometimes its been 11pm I've taken it and again 7am in the morning etc. But I'll know if there is a change or not!

My experience so far has been positive, note by 'non blood' indicators ;)

Last edited:
Sounds positive so far RH! Thanks for posting! That's good news for you I guess. That free test number is an impressive jump after 1 month of use? No wonder you felt a little randier than normal! :p

O.N. can you break it down for us? I'm no Dr, so having you explain it would be cracking.

Great to see someone followed, finished & posted results for the trial regardless, yay! lol

Ok great results
LH is responsible for testosterone production so it jumping from 2.8 to 6.5IU is a great result.
FSH is also a very good result going from 2 to 6iu it is responsible for sperm production.

Testosterone total going from 20 to 29 as also good that is a 45% increase in total testosterone levels.

SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) is responsible for lowering and controlling sex hormones so it lowering means that the hormones are more "free" active and unbound. So it dropping from 43 to 26 is a very good result.

Free testosterone is your free unbound active testosterone in your system the level going from 88 to 118 is a very good result that is 34.1% increase in free testosterone.

Also to be noted is his liver values for ALT was in the before blood test above normal at 41 it is now 27

His protein level was 72g per L of blood and now it is 79g Per L, this can be effected by diet very easily but it does show that he is more anabolic from this blood test compared to the last as he has more protein within his blood. But as said depending on what he ate for a few days leading up to this, the result could be altered. But remember also that this is the level his body is withholding so it does show increased anabolism.

Interesting! Good stuff RH and well done for following it through, getting the bloods and posting the results up for us.

Sounds promising. Some very good results there, no wonder RH kept saying his libido had increased lol

Thanks too O.N. for the run down :)

O.N
Would another course for the Right Hook see further improvements or would it only maintain this level?

Right Hook,
If no further trial, would you consider getting bloods done again in one month to see if there is a drop after taking it?

It would be interesting to see a trend of sorts

Good call bigD - how far would all this go if he continued to take it?

I had read about some other natty things that only helped to combat a low T level and therefore have a max level of what they can achieve. The Res doesn't have that first issue, but does it have a level where it maxes out?

O.N
Would another course for the Right Hook see further improvements or would it only maintain this level?

Right Hook,
If no further trial, would you consider getting bloods done again in one month to see if there is a drop after taking it?

Another course would either maintain the levels or cause some minor improvments. The bottle at the minimum dose lasts 50 days so RH still has about 10 or so days left of it.

As for doing more blood tests well thats up to RH

Good call bigD - how far would all this go if he continued to take it?

I had read about some other natty things that only helped to combat a low T level and therefore have a max level of what they can achieve. The Res doesn't have that first issue, but does it have a level where it maxes out?

You are right about the res100 being able to take you that extra few levels higher, but this is where limiting factors come into play. Res100 allows you to keep increasing testosterone but you cannot just keep lowering estrogen to cause the raise in testosterone, that is why we suggest if wanting to go the extra levels you can add in other supplements like:

tococaps which increase LH potency and absorption, reduce LDL and raise HDL

DAA which increases the transport of cholesterol into the leydig cells

ZMA replacing the lost minerals through daily activity

This was the blood results we had from the ultimate stack we have had 2 blood tests on this stack now: http://wickedsupplements.com/ultimate-stack-blood-test-results/http://www.res100.com/ultimate-stack-blood-test-results/

Last edited:
Actually the thing I'm most interested in, is how much of a difference a raise in T actually makes! I guess the guys who've done 'other supplements' would know best, given they've hit some high T levels. Say you've got the perfect natty stack, it would still max out somewhere, so what sort of impact would the high T have?

Reason I'm interested is you can only stack so much stuff, as it all adds up.

I had a look at stacking Res100 with assorted brands in DAA + Vit E + ZMA + fish oil + zinc/daily multi. Put all that together and it will start to cost a bit. So also interested if one/two of the supps can give 80% of the benefit for say 20% of the full stack cost, I'd be happy with that.

Actually the thing I'm most interested in, is how much of a difference a raise in T actually makes! I guess the guys who've done 'other supplements' would know best, given they've hit some high T levels. Say you've got the perfect natty stack, it would still max out somewhere, so what sort of impact would the high T have?

Reason I'm interested is you can only stack so much stuff, as it all adds up.

I had a look at stacking Res100 with assorted brands in DAA + Vit E + ZMA + fish oil + zinc/daily multi. Put all that together and it will start to cost a bit. So also interested if one/two of the supps can give 80% of the benefit for say 20% of the full stack cost, I'd be happy with that.

Well the short term benefits noticed straight away from increased testosterone will be things like libido, sleep, energy, focus and general well being and health. The long term results will be more muscle gain and fat loss than what would have normally occurred.

To put my finger on it and label what i think is most important in only buying 1 or 2 supps instead of 4-5 would be the following.

1. res100
2. extra virgin olive oil, krill oil (to increase available cholesterol)
3. tococaps
4. DAA
5. ZMA
6. Endo amp (as it effects cortisol and test levels during workout)

The cholesterol is of the most importance this is what testosterone is made from without good healthy fats in the diet and good cholesterol levels testosterone production is always going to be limited.

To increase testosterone as much as possible naturally you have to understand the different area's of the body that effect the production of testosterone, i explained it fairy well here: http://wickedsupplements.com/making-the-most-out-of-your-supplement-stack/

Last edited:
So right hook, is res 100 the only thing u took? U didnt take the tococaps and other stuff. I cant afford the whole stack to much money to blow on supplements, i however can afford the res 100.

So right hook, is res 100 the only thing u took? U didnt take the tococaps and other stuff. I cant afford the whole stack to much money to blow on supplements, i however can afford the res 100.

He only took the res100 and maintained his diet, which was fairly routine, he outlines it in his training journal. From what he has said in his journal he doesn't have much time to come on the forum, so have a read through his journal he did a few logs on it all in there.

O.N

Right Hook,

I'll see with work it was hard enough getting the time to do these blood tests but i can update the forum how i feel when not taking it i guess...

The res100 was the only thing i took, i keep everything else the same or very similar, my diet was usually the same i'm very easy with that and dinners with the family are always pretty similar, i didn't take any other toco caps or anything else other than the res100.

Here is my update i just posted in my journal-

Hey sorry for the long time in-between up dates on here for the trial, i have been so busy with work. I have finished the res100 now, the libido stayed strong all the way until the final dose on sunday morning, so I still feel very good at the moment like i am still taking the res100. I am going to have a week or 2 break and see how i feel but i am going to buy it again, i really enjoyed training on it and libido wise was A++, thanks for those who followed and a very big thanks to O.N. for letting me trial the product.