• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
As said the power of the mind can do some amazing things but to think that is can have all of those effects purely based on placebo is ridiculous.

Increase LH
Increase FSH (responsible for sperm)
Increase Testosterone total
Increase free testoserone
Reduce SHBG
Reduce Cortisol
Reduce Estrogen
Better Sleep
Reduced Anxiety
Increased Blood flow/vascularity
Increased Ejaculatory
Increased Sexual sensitivity
Improved Health and well being
Reduction in prostate size proven in some of our elderly customers

that is one powerful placebo effect, i totally understand you opinion for absolute concrete solid scientific backing and foundation but you would be naive to think a persons mind could make all of things happen simultaneously and to not 1 or 2 people but many many people.

If it was 1 or 2 i would have to somewhat sit on your side of the fence but its many people.

To go one step further you do have many scientific studies on the ingredients which show that the above effects are possible.
Take a read about those ingredients and their respective studies here: Res100 Debunking Test Booster Complex

So basically u are paying $90.00 for the power of your mind to convince you a product is working?

How long is a piece of string?
take 500mg of test e per week dont do anything correctly and you wont gain shit will you.

To answer your question yes we have had many people tell us things like "im lifting more than when i was on cycle" or " i still feel like im on cycle" or "i feel like im on a very low dose of test" "I can complete more reps, sets and my recovery is better"

Testosterone is what makes males more muscular than females thus injecting it makes you grow more muscle and thus producing a higher amount of it will also make you have a higher level of muscle.

In terms of what people do with their new found level of testosterone is totally up to them.

As said 500mg of test e in the ill in formed hands results in poor results.

You could sit on your ass eating cookies and still gain lean mass on test with out lifting esp at half a gram a week... I could direct you to some studies if u like.

If anything O.N should get the most patient forum member of the year award
I agree with you Darko, O.N. does cop a hammering. Its just the nature of the industry, people are very skeptical when a new product comes out with big claims.

USPLabs released a Test Booster which is dearer than O.N.'s. If USPLabs came on here I'd be skeptical too.

I agree with you Darko, O.N. does cop a hammering. Its just the nature of the industry, people are very skeptical when a new product comes out with big claims.

USPLabs released a Test Booster which is dearer than O.N.'s. If USPLabs came on here I'd be skeptical too.

This has been going on for a year now LPS with O.N mostly copping personal abuse while he has been fairly professional throughout this whole thing.
If some people don't like what he's selling then they should just give it a rest and not buy it while O.N should just move on from this forum.

"There are no generally accepted lower limits of normal. However, there is a general agreement that total testosterone levels above 12 nmol/L (346 ng/dL) or free testosterone levels above 250 pmol/L (72 pg/mL) do not require testosterone substitution. Similarly, there is consensus that serum total testosterone levels below 8 nmol/L (231 ng/dL) or free testosterone below 180 pmol/L (52 pg/mL) would benefit from testosterone replacement therapy."

0ni would have you believe

Just give up, how many times do I need to say that 215pmol is low-medium testosterone levels? Not only do I set this shit up every day there has been innumerable evidence that these levels are pretty damn average. On top of that, NO BEFORE/AFTER results. Just a blood test that shows a reading that means literally nothing. No evidence of increase

I'm not going to bother repeating this any more

larger lab range using the product
Dean said:
As promised, here are my test levels from my blood test I had done earlier this week: I was very pleased with my results.
Cheers,
Dean
blood-test-Dean.png

http://www.****************.com/showpost.php?p=499887&postcount=5