• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Are you seriously that stupid i implore anyone here who has a free testosterone blood test look at your lab ranges i guarantee you we will have about 4-5 different lab ranges.

As for you Oni i didn't do the blood tests these are customers who have done them if their lab has a range that you dont like well thats your problem, maybe tomorrow you should call around to a few different pathologies and talk with them about their free testosterone lab ranges.

Grow up!

>If you were to go to the labs with the lower lab range 25-120 you will get a result within that range and if you go to a lab with a range of 170-500 you will get a result within that range.

As said the power of the mind can do some amazing things but to think that is can have all of those effects purely based on placebo is ridiculous.

Increase LH
Increase FSH (responsible for sperm)
Increase Testosterone total
Increase free testoserone
Reduce SHBG
Reduce Cortisol
Reduce Estrogen
Better Sleep
Reduced Anxiety
Increased Blood flow/vascularity
Increased Ejaculatory
Increased Sexual sensitivity
Improved Health and well being
Reduction in prostate size proven in some of our elderly customers

that is one powerful placebo effect, i totally understand you opinion for absolute concrete solid scientific backing and foundation but you would be naive to think a persons mind could make all of things happen simultaneously and to not 1 or 2 people but many.

If it was 1 or 2 i would have to somewhat sit on your side of the fence but its many people.

To go one step further you do have many scientific studies on the ingredients which show that the above effects are possible.

Including a placebo group in a group allows you to isolate the placebo effect. Logic says that taking 'nothing' does 'nothing' but it remains considered in most studies. Its about removing as many variables between test subjects as possible during during the trial. It is why they should be on similar diets, similar workout programs and perhaps even in a similar physiological state prior to the study. If each subject thinks they are taking the product than that is one less variable.

Several of the points you listed are anecdotal; unless those increased incidents of ejaculatory, vascularity etc are compared to someone in a similar training bracket not taking the product (placebo or not) they lack true scientific proof.

Including a placebo group in a group allows you to isolate the placebo effect. Logic says that taking 'nothing' does 'nothing' but it remains considered in most studies. Its about removing as many variables between test subjects as possible during during the trial. It is why they should be on similar diets, similar workout programs and perhaps even in a similar physiological state prior to the study. If each subject thinks they are taking the product than that is one less variable.

Several of the points you listed are anecdotal; unless those increased incidents of ejaculatory, vascularity etc are compared to someone in a similar training bracket not taking the product (placebo or not) they lack true scientific proof.

Like i said i agree with you on the merits that a placebo controlled trial has, however for so many people to feel all the listed effects at the same time, as said thats one amazing placebo effect dont you think?

I would love a placebo trial to take place however it is proving difficult to get a university on board we have tried several times in the last 2 months.

How do you have the patience for this?

You're a super moderator clean up his bullshit in the thread and advise him that he is out of line regarding his banter about lab ranges. He is totally trying to discredit something based on absolute lies about these lab ranges.

How are they lies?
lmao
what?

>If you were to go to the labs with the lower lab range 25-120 you will get a result within that range and if you go to a lab with a range of 170-500 you will get a result within that range.

Q: Do all labs use the same ranges?
A: No. "Labs use different sample populations, testing procedures and equipment," said Kandice Kottke-Marchant, chair of the Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute at Cleveland Clinic. More than 20 glucose assays (tests) are available commercially, and they may all give slightly different results," said Marchant. In addition, "there isn't a one-size-fits-all reference range," Marchant said. Still, if the test is for pregnant women, for example, then pregnant women are used to establish the reference range, and labs are likely to arrive at comparable references ranges.

Bloodwork lab tests: What is 'normal?' - Chicago Tribune

This thread is getting hilarious. AusBB really sucks with threads turning to ****. Mods you have the power...

I can picture some sad Keyboard warriors who have nothing better to do with their time but argue on forum boards - seriously what a life...

Sure be skeptical of products and contribute to debate so that others can learn and make their own choice, but don't be a dick. And do you really think O.N. will give the guys who are solely in a thread to fight a trial? Really?

For what its worth I gave this product a go. I had some improvement and did my own bloods to check. I also gave Testforce2 a go and while I probably prefer this product, I can't say Res did nothing!

I laugh at some of the comments in here because if a different company who posts on these boards released a thread saying "new product coming" containing miracle XYZ that will increase your strength x1000%, I can picture now "in for this" and "OMG have been waiting for this" and "when is it available".

Sure be skeptical of products and contribute to debate so that others can learn and make their own choice, but don't be a dick. And do you really think O.N. will give the guys who are solely in a thread to fight a trial? Really?

I don't want a free trail at all.

I laugh at some of the comments in here because if a different company who posts on these boards released a thread saying "new product coming" containing miracle XYZ that will increase your strength x1000%, I can picture now "in for this" and "OMG have been waiting for this" and "when is it available".

When have you seen much of that on ausbb. Most use minimal supps.

The issue I have with this is saying the little anecdotes ON posts up make this product proven. It is not proven.

Labs having different ranges doesnt matter. Free test levels of 215 is nothing to write home about. At all. There are no before bloods either, its just a guy with average bloods who took the product. Your statement about people getting better bloods if they use a bigger range is both wrong and hilarious

You really have no idea how pathology works they all use different methods, different equipment and different lab ranges.

if you score say 50% and the lab range is 0-100 thats a score of 50 then in a different lab if you still score 50% and the lab range is 0-1000 thats a score of 500.

Q: Do all labs use the same ranges?
A: No. "Labs use different sample populations, testing procedures and equipment," said Kandice Kottke-Marchant, chair of the Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute at Cleveland Clinic. More than 20 glucose assays (tests) are available commercially, and they may all give slightly different results," said Marchant. In addition, "there isn't a one-size-fits-all reference range," Marchant said. Still, if the test is for pregnant women, for example, then pregnant women are used to establish the reference range, and labs are likely to arrive at comparable references ranges.

Bloodwork lab tests: What is 'normal?' - Chicago Tribune

Wide variability in laboratory reference values fo... [J Sex Med. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI
There were eight and four different assays used for total and free testosterone, respectively. One national laboratory offered equilibrium dialysis measurement of free testosterone. Of the 25 labs, there were 17 and 13 different sets of reference values for total and free testosterone, respectively.

You really have no idea how pathology works they all use different methods, different equipment and different lab ranges.

if you score say 50% and the lab range is 0-100 thats a score of 50 then in a different lab if you still score 50% and the lab range is 0-1000 thats a score of 500.

I set up pathology labs as well as all of the equipment, software and results management as part of my job. I usually don't bring this shit up to prove a point as it is appeal to authority but since you brought up how I "really have no idea how pathology works" I thought I'd school you.

When you get your free test checked, you do not get a percentage. You just made that up. They do not test what "percentage" of testosterone you have because there is no such thing as 100% or 50% testosterone. That means nothing. They look at how much testosterone is in the blood sample as well as the levels of SHBG and albumin. 40-45% of testosterone will bind to SHBG and 50-55% will bind to the albumin. So when we have levels of everything this is then used to calculate the levels of free testosterone.

These hormones are counted TO THE PMOL. It has nothing to do with percentages. 25 pmol is 25 pmol NO MATTER WHAT THE RANGES ARE, EQUIPMENT USE (they all use the same test, at least IMVS, Bensons, Radiology SA and Adelaide Radiology- gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry). The ranges are guidelines and depends from lab to lab yes, but that does not change the fact at all that 215 pmol is a low-middle result for someone that is not even 25 yet. 35, maybe but not 25. As I mentioned earlier the first 3 blood results I found on AusBB had free testosterone in the 350-550 pmol range

Res100000000000000 is the best. I have been so horny and shooting huge loads bra. My trading has been awesome bra. It's the best bra.