• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
If people have genuine enquiries then ask a genuine question.... otherwise stop causing trouble!!

Thread clean up!

seriously i dont understand it, the barrage of questions and demands and trying to belittle myself and my product.

Your posting some massive claims for your supp and people are dubious which i think isn't unreasonable. Plus i think your been very defensive which makes them even more sceptical.

Without been too rude you might be good at running a supps business but your not been very approachable. Just cause you say your product is great then tell us a review is impartial doesn't make either claim true.

You can't blame people cause they doubt some bloke on the web telling them his supp is as good as test.

Your posting some massive claims for your supp and people are dubious which i think isn't unreasonable. Plus i think your been very defensive which makes them even more sceptical.

Without been too rude you might be good at running a supps business but your not been very approachable. Just cause you say your product is great then tell us a review is impartial doesn't make either claim true.

You can't blame people cause they doubt some bloke on the web telling them his supp is as good as test.

well we dont have a double blind placebo controlled trial on the product sorry we are not rich enough, we do have many many reviews from members of this forum and other forums which also include blood tests from those members, you can find those reviews on our website here: http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/ and yes the blood tests are there too.

I cant provide anyone with something i simply dont have.

Last edited:
The point is there are many claims being made which are not backed up by actual research.

the only claims being made are in the actual product description on http://wickedsupplements.com/products-page/hormone-support/res100/ http://www.res100.com where it says how res100 works those claims are all citations which can then be found on the scientific references page which can then be googled and found in pubmed journals etc.

Other claims in this thread are those of the individual posting the review or posting the review on behalf of the person who wrote the review.

Proof in any product is not its claims and not is scientific fact it is with its users and we have many customers that have reviewed the product and some include before and after blood tests.

The end.

Last edited:
Obviously you believe very strongly in your product why not offer a refund for anyone that doesn't show improved test in their bloodwork after a certain amount of time. Put your money where your mouth is so to speak.

Proof in any product is not its claims and not is scientific fact it is with its users and we have many customers that have reviewed the product and some include before and after blood tests.

The end.

That is totally not true.

Obviously you believe very strongly in your product why not offer a refund for anyone that doesn't show improved test in their bloodwork after a certain amount of time. Put your money where your mouth is so to speak.

We did offer this awhile ago and had no problems but the only problem i forsee with this is, if someone has hyogonadism, steroid abuse etc and all of these factors we cannot disprove.

eg, we say money back guarantee if it doesn't work and it may not work if you are not a normal healthy functioning male and have had abuse of your HPTA. so in a normal case ie someone is 100% natural and has normal testosterone levels i would have no problem in offering someone like that a money back guarantee.

if someone else who has abused gear and doesn't have normal levels of natural testosterone it would put me in a situation to disprove their drug use in order to not pay out on a money back guarantee.

So yes if someone can absolutely without a doubt prove they have normal levels of testosterone to begin with i have no problem offering a money back guarantee.

That is totally not true.

then next time you are in a supplement shop buy that fat burner that guarantees to burn up to 300% more bodyfat with all its claims.

We have real world real people reviews and blood tests we didn;t write the reviews and we didn't get the blood tests done the customers did what proves something works more than that

I think you should all agree to disagree with each other.
yeah?

can you please clean up the bullshit banter in this thread please.
i do not wish to continue this stupid back and forth internet fight, to those who have used and reviewed the product....thanks.

to those who have hated on it without using it.....maybe look outside the box

We did offer this awhile ago and had no problems but the only problem i forsee with this is, if someone has hyogonadism, steroid abuse etc and all of these factors we cannot disprove.

eg, we say money back guarantee if it doesn't work and it may not work if you are not a normal healthy functioning male and have had abuse of your HPTA. so in a normal case ie someone is 100% natural and has normal testosterone levels i would have no problem in offering someone like that a money back guarantee.

if someone else who has abused gear and doesn't have normal levels of natural testosterone it would put me in a situation to disprove their drug use in order to not pay out on a money back guarantee.

So yes if someone can absolutely without a doubt prove they have normal levels of testosterone to begin with i have no problem offering a money back guarantee.

So before and after bloods and you would give me money back if my test doesn't improve markedly?

So before and after bloods and you would give me money back if my test doesn't improve markedly?

yes if the results are 30 days apart and the first test shows normal natural levels.
but even still based on the attitude of those in this forum how do we know you even take supplement and dont just do 2 blood tests with the intent of damaging the product reputation, ie bazza would love to do that.

then next time you are in a supplement shop buy that fat burner that guarantees to burn up to 300% more bodyfat with all its claims.

We have real world real people reviews and blood tests we didn;t write the reviews and we didn't get the blood tests done the customers did what proves something works more than that

Thats my point the fat burner can claim what it wants but is there peer reviewed research backing up those claims.

Anecdotes are not scientific proof. Eg homeopathy has been totally proven not to work, there is no reason for it too work but you can find plenty of people who will swear it works. Does this mean science is wrong. No it show us that anecdotes are not evidence or reliable and through placebo effect and other means people can convince themselves something works when it actually doesn't.

Real world reviews from individuals are the lowest of the low when it comes to quality evidence on a product. Tiny sample size, zero blinding, poor quality if any recording of information and you end up with virtually useless information.

I have cleaned up at ON request but ON if you want to make huge claims in future be prepared to substantiate them.

Real world reviews from individuals are the lowest of the low when it comes to quality evidence on a product. Tiny sample size, zero blinding, poor quality if any recording of information and you end up with virtually useless information.

so by me giving you a free bottle and you doing another blood test for the product we can then just place your blood test onto the useless pile of blood tests and reviews we already have.......that you will dismiss and say they dont prove it works yet they all show a positive result.

He is a review on the resveratrol research for those interested in reading it.

Science-Based Medicine Resveratrol: Of Mice and Men

i really like this comment from that site:

In vitro studies have shown that resveratrol activates the SIRTI gene which is presumed to be involved during calorie restriction. Dr. Sinclair identified resveratrol within a screening library a being a potent activator. He has subsequently identified a much more potent small molecule. He sold his company Sirtris to the tune of $720 million. So…. big pharma is impressed by the possibilities, big time. (Put that into your skeptical pipe and smoke it.
icon_smile.gif
)
that is also backed up in the 60 minutes interview.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80LX07TK2vc]Resveratrol 60 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]