• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
NP. It was a sponsored trial by Bioflex.

Here's an idea. Why don't you have one as well? I'm sure 3 or so members would participate and get bloods done before and after. ;)
we have already done unpaid free trials thats why we already have 3 blood tests to prove from another forum that it works. We have nothing to prove we know it works.

we have already done unpaid free trials thats why we already have 3 blood tests to prove from another forum that it works. We have nothing to prove we know it works.

Wrong - you have EVERYTHING to prove. :rolleyes:

If I had a $ for every supp maker who claimed this or that about their new product that no-one else has ever done, or ever seen, or ever can do.... it's become so repetitious as to be boring frankly. I've watched them come and go over 30 years... the landscape is littered with failures.

3 blood tests prove nothing... and you should know it.

Wrong - you have EVERYTHING to prove. :rolleyes:

If I had a $ for every supp maker who claimed this or that about their new product that no-one else has ever done, or ever seen, or ever can do.... it's become so repetitious as to be boring frankly. I've watched them come and go over 30 years... the landscape is littered with failures.

3 blood tests prove nothing... and you should know it.

so then another 3 blood tests by people i have no idea who they are will still in your opinion prove nothing, im not going round in circles here with you.
I have nothing to prove the product is well and truly proven. In the many many results and reviews from members of many of the australian bodybuilding forums.

The difference between me and every other bullshit supp maker out there is they have all supplied you with bullshit studies i have not done that, when the product was first released free trials were given out and those people were encourage to do before and after blood tests on testosterone and LH/FSH this has already been done, the product is costly and unless we see financial gain in giving out a free bottle it will only be given to someone who will bring in more sales for our company you and other people as a member on here are not in this category. You and other people are not in this category you are more than welcome to spend your money do before and after blood tests and prove to yourself if it does or doesn't work. This is the only forum at the moment demanding free samples we have many many people over at AGJ running the product already commenting on how great it works and reviewing it and we have had reviews coming in since we started the product.

So please go do some bloods then buy your supply of it take it consistently then come back and either rubbish the the shit out of it or prove it with the blood results.

You are also welcome to pm any of the members of this forum, AGJ or any other forum that have used the product to confirm the reviews.

Last edited:
so then another 3 blood tests by people i have no idea who they are will still in your opinion prove nothing, im not going round in circles here with you.
I have nothing to prove the product is well and truly proven. In the many many results and reviews from members of many of the australian bodybuilding forums.

The difference between me and every other bullshit supp maker out there is they have all supplied you with bullshit studies i have not done that, when the product was first released free trials were given out and those people were encourage to do before and after blood tests on testosterone and LH/FSH this has already been done, the product is costly and unless we see financial gain in giving out a free bottle it will only be given to someone who will bring in more sales for our company you and other people as a member on here are not in this category. You and other people are not in this category you are more than welcome to spend your money do before and after blood tests and prove to yourself if it does or doesn't work. This is the only forum at the moment demanding free samples we have many many people over at AGJ running the product already commenting on how great it works and reviewing it and we have had reviews coming in since we started the product.

So please go do some bloods then buy your supply of it take it consistently then come back and either rubbish the the shit out of it or prove it with the blood results.

You are also welcome to pm any of the members of this forum, AGJ or any other forum that have used the product to confirm the reviews.

Can you please post up the peer reviewed research showing the effectiveness and the long term safety of your product.

Thanks.

Can you please post up the peer reviewed research showing the effectiveness and the long term safety of your product.

Thanks.

You and the rest of the people digging and digging at me on this dont seem to see things clearly.
I am a person I run a very small company one in which sells a product that works that doesn't have hundreds of thousands to be spent on it.
I am a one man operation. I have not done any "clinical trials" or trials for safety. What i can tell you is our product conforms to AQIS and TGA regulations all ingredients used are approved for human consumption.

And all reviews done on the product have been done by normal unpaid people who have simply put been kind enough to review a product which in their honest Australian opinion worked for them either via feeling that it worked or via a blood test result proving that is worked. These people are members of different forums who are real people who have many posts under their names and on those respective forums are recognised usually as one of the regular people, none of the reviews you will notice are by someone with 1 post these people literally have hundreds of posts and reputation points to their names.

I am not BSN iam not a huge company i simply have a great product.
I cannot afford to give you a free bottle i cannot afford to pay someone to say it works, Adam Blinoff IFBB Pro bodybuilder put his name to the product because he feels it works for himself and anyone he has sold it to, he also sells plenty of other testosterone boosters in his shop which have many more dollars spent on marketing and all the bullshit hype that goes along with their products those companies "push".

I have a product it works and it has worked for everyone that has used it....it is safe and there is no bullshit claims or bullshit studies associated with it like it increases testosterone by 500% or packs on 5kg in 1 month.

You want answers from people who have used it simply ask them. They are on the forums

Some of the reviews and blood tests I have complied from different forum reviews on the product can be found here:
http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/

But there are also plenty of other reviews out there if you simply search res100 you will get many opinions from many others who have not been included on the list of reviews and the list of reviews was updated some time ago now.

Last edited:
You and the rest of the people digging and digging at me on this dont seem to see things clearly.
I am a person I run a very small company one in which sells a product that works that doesn't have hundreds of thousands to be spent on it.
I am a one man operation. I have not done any "clinical trials" or trials for safety. What i can tell you is our product conforms to AQIS and TGA regulations all ingredients used are approved for human consumption.

And all reviews done on the product have been done by normal unpaid people who have simply put been kind enough to review a product which in their honest Australian opinion worked for them either via feeling that it worked or via a blood test result proving that is worked. These people are members of different forums who are real people who have many posts under their names and on those respective forums are recognised usually as one of the regular people, none of the reviews you will notice are by someone with 1 post these people literally have hundreds of posts and reputation points to their names.

I am not BSN iam not a huge company i simply have a great product.
I cannot afford to give you a free bottle i cannot afford to pay someone to say it works, Adam Blinoff IFBB Pro bodybuilder put his name to the product because he feels it works for himself and anyone he has sold it to, he also sells plenty of other testosterone boosters in his shop which have many more dollars spent on marketing and all the bullshit hype that goes along with their products those companies "push".

I have a product it works and it has worked for everyone that has used it....it is safe and there is no bullshit claims or bullshit studies associated with it like it increases testosterone by 500% or packs on 5kg in 1 month.

You want answers from people who have used it simply ask them. They are on the forums

Some of the reviews and blood tests I have complied from different forum reviews on the product can be found here:
http://www.res100.com/reviews/

But there are also plenty of other reviews out there if you simply search res100 you will get many opinions from many others who have not been included on the list of reviews and the list of reviews was updated some time ago now.

The thing is for dietary supplements virtually everything is approved until people start dying from it. The way is the supp industry works is a supplement safe until proven unsafe. The opposite of the way it should be when dealing with people's lives. So saying it is TGA approved means nothing.

So far there is pretty much zero research on the long term safety of on humans. Also pretty much all the short term research is done on mice and it reducing the effects of some cancers. But before anyone gets excited the doses were almost equivalent to having the whole bottle of res100 a day. Again there is no data suggesting the safety of these doses.

So basically resveratrol has not been studied for safety or effectiveness on humans. Forgive me if I need more than the word of a supp manufacture that it is safe and anecdotes of a few people on a chat forum that it works but hey that's just me.

Not sure is already said but where domyoumsource your Resceratrol and what's to stop any other support company using the same ingredient?

The thing is for dietary supplements virtually everything is approved until people start dying from it. The way is the supp industry works is a supplement safe until proven unsafe. The opposite of the way it should be when dealing with people's lives. So saying it is TGA approved means nothing.

So far there is pretty much zero research on the long term safety of on humans. Also pretty much all the short term research is done on mice and it reducing the effects of some cancers. But before anyone gets excited the doses were almost equivalent to having the whole bottle of res100 a day. Again there is no data suggesting the safety of these doses.

So basically resveratrol has not been studied for safety or effectiveness on humans. Forgive me if I need more than the word of a supp manufacture that it is safe and anecdotes of a few people on a chat forum that it works but hey that's just me.

all ingredients used in the res100 are natural from plants or are already being used in many foods we already eat and have been listed a safe forum human consumption

all ingredients used in the res100 are natural from plants or are already being used in many foods we already eat and have been listed a safe forum human consumption

I am sure you know natural does not automatically equal safe. Many natural things are not safe for us. Yes it is in foods we eat but in much much lower doses than in supplements, because something is in food we eat does not mean it is safe in much higher doses

Again I am not willing to risk my health on a supplement with no long term studies demonstrating its safety or effectiveness in humans, other people may be different.

I am sure you know natural does not automatically equal safe. Many natural things are not safe for us. Yes it is in foods we eat but in much much lower doses than in supplements, because something is in food we eat does not mean it is safe in much higher doses

Again I am not willing to risk my health on a supplement with no long term studies demonstrating its safety or effectiveness in humans, other people may be different.

each to their own, maybe you would like to go and bash all competitor products now just as you have mine for using high doses of natural ingredients. maybe you could start with jacked that isn't even natural.
resveratrol the main ingredient has been used in human trial too
benzoflavone has also been studied to reduce breast cancer proteins and well milk thistle that has been studied for years.
As for the product itself we have not paid nor do we need to pay to have it tested as it has already been approved by AQIS as being safe for human consumption, we use an AQIS approved facility and if/when they want they can come and take stock from us to take away to test for toxins without giving us any notice.

Last edited:
each to their own, maybe you would like to go and bash all competitor products now just as you have mine for using high doses of natural ingredients. maybe you could start with jacked that isn't even natural.
resveratrol the main ingredient has been used in human trial too

If they post bullshit info on here about there supps I do.

Again because you seemed to have missed it natural does not equal safe. Safe equals safe wether it is natural or artificial.

Last edited:
If they post bullshit info on here about there supps I do.

i have not once posted something that was not either scientific fact or someones personal view. further to that all claims about how the product works have been backed by independent blood results and reviews.

i have not once posted something that was not either scientific fact or someones personal view. further to that all claims about how the product works have been backed by independent blood results and reviews.

Lol personal anecdotes are not scientific evidence. Let's not forget all the creatine bullshit. Lol.

Scientific fact is resveratrol does not have long term human studies showing its safety.

Lol personal anecdotes are not scientific evidence. Let's not forget all the creatine bullshit. Lol.

Scientific fact is resveratrol does not have long term human studies showing its safety.

the scientific facts that were posted were citations on certain statements those citations were numbered and listed from where they were gathered from ie pubmed etc

Resveratrol has been studied in humans and a human clinical trial cannot be undertaken once it has been proven to be safe to consume. Just like how there has been no human trials on DMAA and now it is being banned as it is unsafe once the testing has been done. Resveratrol has been used in human trials and has been approved for human consumption.

You can see all scientific references to all claims made here:
http://wickedsupplements.com/products-page/hormone-support/res100/
you can then google search each claim for the respective medical journal etc to verify each claim.

Last edited:
the scientific facts that were posted were citations on certain statements those citations were numbered and listed from where they were gathered from ie pubmed etc

Resveratrol has been studied in humans and a human clinical trial cannot be undertaken once it has been proven to be safe to consume. Just like how there has been no human trials on DMAA and now it is being banned as it is unsafe once the testing has been done. Resveratrol has been used in human trials and has been approved for human consumption.

You can see all scientific references to all claims made here:
http://www.res100.com/scientific-references/
you can then google search each claim for the respective medical journal etc to verify each claim.

I like how you fail to post even one peer reviewed study.

Again because a supp has been approved by the FDA means shit. Like i said the the default setting is natural supps are safe until proven unsafe which anyone with half a brain or who values their health knows is retarded.

I like how you fail to post even one peer reviewed study.

Again because a supp has been approved by the FDA means shit. Like i said the the default setting is natural supps are safe until proven unsafe which anyone with half a brain or who values their health knows is retarded.

what do you want me to post? a human study on resveratrol?

as for unsafe natural supplements are you a natural gym goer or steroid user?