• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
alot has been said... im interested to see the after blood work to see if all the claims are legit.
From a customers perspective who tries alot of different supps having ON swearing at potential customers makes me not want to try the supplement. Alot has been said but yeah im very interested to see the after bloodwork.

I'm hoping for the results to come back positive cause some of you guys on here have been carrying on with so much shit, (I.e placebo test) give the guy a break. I bet even if it does come back positive you will scream and shout any deny the results had anything to do with the Res.

alot has been said... im interested to see the after blood work to see if all the claims are legit.
From a customers perspective who tries alot of different supps having ON swearing at potential customers makes me not want to try the supplement. Alot has been said but yeah im very interested to see the after bloodwork.

sorry i got pissed off with all the carrying on.
The results will do the talking when they are posted in due time.

You will never please everyone, but good luck with the results, will be watching with interest. :)

You will never please everyone, but good luck with the results, will be watching with interest. :)

That's the thing its not about pleasing anyone. It's not about getting a positive or negative result. It should be about getting a useful result that actually tells us something.

I'm assuming ON wants to do this mini trail so that could be used as some evidence that his product works but in its current format without a placebo control it cannot.

We had a review posted today on another forum, here it is for you:

Ok I have been using Res100 + Tococaps for the last three weeks at the tail end of my PCT and have noticed a serious "upswing" in my libido over the last week or so. In fact, when I wake every morning (and also if I wake during the night), I am "up and ready to rock" if you know what I mean??? Now for you youngsters this may not be a stunning feat but I am touching on 50 years now.
All I can say is "SCHWINGGGGGGG!"

As for all the placebo talk still coming from bazza20 i thought we left that behind 3 pages ago when hammer said:
The Hammer said:
I think enough has been said.
Let's see the results of Mike's trial and reserve judgement until then

You have made your point about placebo controlled trials over and over and over i don't think there is any need to keep talking about it as it has been discussed now so there is no need to keep harping on about it.

Last edited:
it's a supplement not a drug trial.
Some of the reviews done so far including blood tests can be found here: Res100 Reviews and Blood Tests

in 30 days time the members of this forum GHOSTrun and IceFyre will both have 30 day comparison before and after blood tests.

To also add to these reviews and blood tests we have gotten so far.

That is all very well. Please forgive me if I am coming across like I am having a go at you as I am not. I have done some research on the main ingredient and have found it is used primarily as an anti-aging drug and may have some beneficial use for cancer sufferers. Other studies have found that it may be carcinogenic... One Korean study has found that it increases testosterone although it was very difficult to find verification of this study.
Some people swear by tribulus as a test booster based on some hazy findings in Bulgaria yet despite numerous trials on humans it has been found to have zero effect on increasing testosterone. It may increase LH in rats.
Forgive me if I sound cynical but you are pushing a product here.

That is all very well. Please forgive me if I am coming across like I am having a go at you as I am not. I have done some research on the main ingredient and have found it is used primarily as an anti-aging drug and may have some beneficial use for cancer sufferers. Other studies have found that it may be carcinogenic... One Korean study has found that it increases testosterone although it was very difficult to find verification of this study.
Some people swear by tribulus as a test booster based on some hazy findings in Bulgaria yet despite numerous trials on humans it has been found to have zero effect on increasing testosterone. It may increase LH in rats.
Forgive me if I sound cynical but you are pushing a product here.

references to studies can be found here:
http://wickedsupplements.com/products-page/hormone-support/res100/

here are some in reference to testosterone and sperm that i have found for you in relation to just resveratrol there are other studies on this page about the effects on testosterone of benzoflavone.

2. The Red Wine Polyphenol Resveratrol Displays Bilevel Inhibition on Aromatase in Breast Cancer Cells
Yun Wang, et al.
Toxicol. Sci., Jul 2006; 92: 71 – 77.
3. trans-Resveratrol, a Natural Antioxidant from Grapes, Increases Sperm Output in Healthy Rats M. Emília Juan, et al.
J. Nutr., Apr 2005; 135: 757 – 760
4. trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.
S Shin, et al.
Arch Pharm Res, Jan 2008; 31(1): 83-7.
5. Inhibition of human estrogen synthetase (aromatase) by flavones
JT Kellis, Jr et al.
Science, Sep 1984; 225: 1032 – 1034.

some interesting studies on reveratrol:
Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Jan;31(1):83-7.Links
trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.
Shin S, Jeon JH, Park D, Jang MJ, Choi JH, Choi BH, Joo SS, Nahm SS, Kim JC, Kim YB.
College of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju, Chungbuk 361-763, Korea.
“resveratrol did elicit an increase in blood testosterone concentration, testicular sperm counts and epididymal sperm motility by 51.6%, (smift notes: study in rabbits, Dosage 50mg/kg) 15.8% and 23.3%, respectively, without influence on sperm deformity. In conclusion, we propose that resveratrol has a positive effect on male reproductive function by triggering a penile erection, as well as enhancing blood testosterone levels, testicular sperm counts, and epididymal sperm motility.
========
trans-Resveratrol, a natural antioxidant from grapes, increases sperm output in healthy rats.
Juan ME, González-Pons E, Munuera T, Ballester J, Rodríguez-Gil JE, Planas JM.
Departament de Fisiologia, Facultat de Farmàcia, Universitat de Barcelona, E-08028 Barcelona, Spain.
“…Moreover, sperm counts were significantly greater in the resveratrol-treated rats (24.8 +/- 3.30 x 10(7)) than in the control group (14.1 +/- 0.80 x 10(7)), but sperm quality did not differ. Serum concentrations of gonadotrophins and testosterone were significantly higher in the resveratrol-treated group.
Dosage: 20 mg/(kg d) for 28 d
Testosterone, nmol/L
Control Group: 12.51 +/- 1.35
Treatment Group: 33.25 +/- 9.85
=======================
EFFECT OF RESVERATROL ON THE TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION OF MOUSE PRIMARY LEYDIG CELL CULTURE
1Forgács, Zs, 2Somosy, Z, 2Telbisz, Á, 3Massányi, P, 3Lukác, N
1 National Institute of Chemical Safety, Budapest, Hungary
2 National “Frederic Joliot-Curie” Research Institute for Radiobiology and Radiohygiene, Budapest, Hungary
3 Slovak University of Agriculture, Nitra, Slovak Republic
Resveratrol (Res) is a phytoestrogen and antioxydant of the red grape, which translocates and presents into the red wine. This compound is a known modulator of the balance of different sex hormones and founded to be an agonist of estrogen and androgen receptors. In our experiments primary cultures of mouse Leydig cells were exposed to resveratrol at the concentration range of 1.56 – 200 μM for 48 hours. Testosterone (T) content of the culture media was measured by enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). The effect of Res on the T production was studied also in the presence of maximally stimulating amounts of human chorionic gonadotropin (1 IU/ml hCG) or dibutyryl cyclic adenosine monophosphate (1 mM db-cAMP). Res did not reduce the basal T production of Leydig cells up to 100 μM concentration. Moreover, interestingly Res stimulated the basal T production in the 12.5-50 μM concentration range. Whereas hCG (an LH receptor agonist) stimulated T production was decreased at 25 μM concentration of Res, while the db-cAMP (an effector of post-receptor signaling route) stimulated T response diminished even at 12.5 μM of Res. Res had also an additive effect on hCG stimulated T response at 3.12 μM concentration.
Our data suggest that Res may influence the testosterone production via direct or indirect modulation of LH-receptor mediated signals (at the receptor or secondary messenger cAMP level). Another possible mechanism of the effect of resveratol is a cross-talk effect between androgen and estrogen receptors.

Last edited:
Hey O.N its been 1 week since my last injection of test enanthate, and for the last 4 days ive been taking res100+tococaps+ DAA and a heap of olive oil. Some of the top members on this forum have told me to take the nolvadex because its not worth taking a unproven product to get my natty test levels back to optimum. Im confused as to which way to go?

Has there been many people taking the test boosting stack for pct and showing very good results? Id appreciate full honesty, afterall this is serious stuff.

Last edited:
Hey O.N its been 1 week since my last injection of test enanthate, and for the last 4 days ive been taking res100+tococaps+ DAA and a heap of olive oil. Some of the top members on this forum have told me to take the nolvadex because its not worth taking a unproven product to get my natty test levels back to optimum. Im confused as to which way to go?

Has there been many people taking the test boosting stack for pct and showing very good results? Id appreciate full honesty, afterall this is serious stuff.

Hi mate,

The people on here who say its unproven have not used the product and proven it to themselves, those who have used it for PCT swear by it and wont use nolva during PCT and rather opt to use res100 as they find it works better than nolva.

We have seen people use res100 for PCT with more success compared to taking nolva or clomid only, we have several testimonials by these people saying they felt recovery was faster and also maintenance and even muscle growth during PCT was possible compared to other PCT's where they might have lost size,strength and libido.

Do not combine nolva with res100 it will be over kill. Nolva is a SERM and res100 is an AI that is also capable of effecting the feedback loop, so some that are still out on the verdict of the product "on this forum" will disagree but it is a better choice to be using it during your PCT and this is one of the main reasons it was created. Combining them will be overkill on estrogen.

Those who have used Res100 only for PCT swear by it and have said they wont use anything else after many cycles using nolva or clomid and then having much better results with res100.

here is some of the reviews for PCT res100 users:

RES100 said:
Res100 Reviews and Blood Tests
22. I am in my 4th week of RES 100, dosing at 2.5ml every morning, and it is truly incredible for a natural supplement. I have been using test boosters on and off for 5 years (as part of PCT and solo runs) and this is by far the most effective product I have used to date. My mood, libido, and intensity in the gym have been outstanding. I wake up every morning feeling rejuvenated, refreshed and extremely toey. I have that typical ‘alpha’ feeling you get when you’re on cycle as well. I am always skeptical of an Australian made supplement as there are few that can compete with the big american companies price wise and in terms of effectiveness. However I can’t think of one fault with this product and will be including RES 100 as part of all my future PCT’s.

24. Im using res 100 at the moment post cycle. Cant fault this stuff, sex drive is just as strong as it was while ‘on cycle’. Had 3 orgasms last night with this hottie and Im 34, the stuff is a wonder supplement imo. Will get bloods at 6 weeks and see how Ive recovered.

26. My last shot of prop was 11/07 so its been a bit over a month now and feeling great. No crash, sex drive strong as usual and looking forward to getting bloods done in a couple of weeks.

28. Went into it a little concerned that a natty product would get me up and running but the transition from on cycle to off was perfect. Started Res 100 the day after my last test shot ( 29th Jan ) Ive kept my gains and didnt notice any drop in sex drive.

29. I’m using Res100 for PCT right now. I was also a bit skeptical about using a natural product for PCT.
However its been working a treat so far. Still get a morning erection and strength has pretty much stayed the same so it has to be working.
Great product.

36. I’m into week 5 of my res 100 after an 8 week test cycle with hcg and my sex drive is actually stonger now than it was on cycle.

38. Im into week 5 of my res 100 after an 8 week test cycle with hcg and my sex drive is actually stonger now than it was on cycle… quite unusual and I cant explain it but loving it all the same lol

40. I have used RES 100 in the past as both part of my PCT and as a solo supplement.
Whilst using the minimum dosage of 2.5ml per day I got crazy dry and had the libido of a 14 year old.
I recently started using Bioforge V3 and it is no comparison. I’m 7 weeks into my Bioforge cycle and have already PM’d O.N. asking how long I need to wait before I can get back on the RES 100.
Will be using the toco caps with my next run too.

49. I’ve used Res100 and found it helped heaps with libido issues I was encountering during PCT.

Last edited:
With solid scientific reviews like, feeling "alpha", morning wood and 3 orgasims in a night, how could anyone doubt the effectiveness of this stuff??

Hi mate,

The people on here who say its unproven have not used the product and proven it to themselves, those who have used it for PCT swear by it and wont use nolva during PCT and rather opt to use res100 as they find it works better than nolva.

We have seen people use res100 for PCT with more success compared to taking nolva or clomid only, we have several testimonials by these people saying they felt recovery was faster and also maintenance and even muscle growth during PCT was possible compared to other PCT's where they might have lost size,strength and libido.

Do not combine nolva with res100 it will be over kill. Nolva is a SERM and res100 is an AI that is also capable of effecting the feedback loop, so some that are still out on the verdict of the product "on this forum" will disagree but it is a better choice to be using it during your PCT and this is one of the main reasons it was created. Combining them will be overkill on estrogen.

Those who have used Res100 only for PCT swear by it and have said they wont use anything else after many cycles using nolva or clomid and then having much better results with res100.

here is some of the reviews for PCT res100 users:

I wasnt planning on taking nolvadex and res100 together. I have both on hand the nolvadex and res100 + the tocoaps and DAA.

Anyway thanx for the info mate ill continue on using the res100 plus other test boosters.