• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

primobolan, clen and masteron

ae86

hey guys,

im after some info on these drugs just a basic insight of how they make one perform and how it effects someone or even side effects if known, ive decided to post here since im not a big believer of just googling shit and getting different answers thought someone here may have good information or even experience with these

david.

Primo is my 2nd favourite after tren.
Get acetate, not depo crap.

Eq is a cheaper alternative to primo, albeit having abit higher water retention.

Nice posts gentlemen, thanks :)

I think David was looking for more comprehensive info? i.e. If you've been on any of them and tried these or cycled them - any notable side effects? What do you suggest to use them stacked with etc?

Do you think you could perhaps post something with a bit more guts to it for him, to asssit him in understanding how they work, what they're meant to do and how to cycle them? Would be great info for others too?

Thanks chaps, any input is appreciated ;)

I don't see how equipoise is an alternative to primo, they give 2 completely different looks

Nice posts gentlemen, thanks :)

I think David was looking for more comprehensive info? i.e. If you've been on any of them and tried these or cycled them - any notable side effects? What do you suggest to use them stacked with etc?

Do you think you could perhaps post something with a bit more guts to it for him, to asssit him in understanding how they work, what they're meant to do and how to cycle them? Would be great info for others too?

Thanks chaps, any input is appreciated ;)
Hmmm bella are you GN1??? hmmm

If I am GN1 and Bella is me then GN1 is Bella
And I am Shrek's troll account
Then who is DKD?