• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sitting down can lead to early death

This kind of wouldn't surprise KungFooGoo. He feels like shit after sitting down all day at work... Backs definitely fucked as well from it.

I've been wearing my immortality ring for a month, and I haven't died yet

This study is no real surprise but the author is an idiot. Correlation does not equal causation.

Obviously the longer people sit down the more inactive they are, they would also be more likely to be obese therefore Geater chance of dying.

Also people that are already ill would sit down longer because they are sick.

This does not mean sitting down kills you but that often the lifestyles of unhealthy people mean they sit down more.

They same sort of study could look at TV hours watched. I would bet those that watch more TV have a higher death rate. This does not mean watching tv kills you but that other factors that come with a unhealthy lifestyle mean you are sitting on your fat arse more often watching the TV.

Sitting at a desk for 10 years has done some awful things to my hips and shoulders. Wish i had begun mobility work sooner.

Being allergic to things can make you die, i am allergic to getting my head cut of with an axe.......... 100% chance of dying if this happens to me.