• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

kal-el

So just a quick post to get opinions from guys much wiser than I.

I have had an injury going on for 6 months now and it wont seem to heel, I also have a couple of other pop up. I had a blood test done and it turns out on what ever the measuring scales is my growth hormone is only 7.1, normal range starts at 13 and I think goes to 40.

I can get GH supplied by my doctor, but its $360/vile and I need 4 viles, so thats a bit over 1400.

He said the levels may be impacting my ability to heel properly but he cant guarantee this will be a fix, he said he definitely thinks it would help but still cant guarantee it.

So advice from guys on here, would you do it? I am seriously considering it, its a lot of money but I also am spending money on a physio fairly often so I can stay some what mobile.

What are some side effects, he told me I should take 2IU/day for 6 weeks, any real bad side effects I should be concerned about?

Any other info would be great, on a plus side my test levels were apparently pretty good I was sitting at 23.8 but my oestrogen was a little high at 103.

There was one other thing I cant really train intensely at the moment due to injuries so is it worth doing now or hoping my injuries get better and doing it then?

Hammer that seemed like a pretty definitive answer, if you had the option would you do it even at that cost?

Yes if I could get it prescribed. Would not hesitate one bit but money is no issue for me

Can't put a price on your health man
Pretty expensive though, I'd just buy some chinese stuff and take 4ui

Can't put a price on your health man
Pretty expensive though, I'd just buy some chinese stuff and take 4ui

I asked about black market stuff he said pretty much all of it is igf1 not HGH, something about igf1 is a product of GH. That the stuff thats made to mimic igf1 isnt stable once injected and doesnt particularly work very well, if at all.

I was lead to believe that to benefit from gh,with bodybuilding you need to be on it at least for six months,and thats used in conjuction with some gear as well.

I have had an injury going on for 6 months now and it wont seem to heel, I also have a couple of other pop up. I had a blood test done and it turns out on what ever the measuring scales is my growth hormone is only 7.1, normal range starts at 13 and I think goes to 40.

I can get GH supplied by my doctor, but its $360/vile and I need 4 viles, so thats a bit over 1400.

He said the levels may be impacting my ability to heel properly but he cant guarantee this will be a fix, he said he definitely thinks it would help but still cant guarantee it.

So advice from guys on here, would you do it? I am seriously considering it, its a lot of money but I also am spending money on a physio fairly often so I can stay some what mobile.

What are some side effects, he told me I should take 2IU/day for 6 weeks, any real bad side effects I should be concerned about?

Any other info would be great, on a plus side my test levels were apparently pretty good I was sitting at 23.8 but my oestrogen was a little high at 103.

What stumbles me is the fact that you had your gh levels checked in the first place, AND more than once.

If you can get it prescribed then hell yeah go for it dude...........if you don't use it straight away then simply store it in the fridge or give it to me;)

GH heals the whole body, bones/joints/muscles/fat loss/physcological well being etc etc etc the list is endless with gh. The 3 main factors that stop people using gh are: 1) Availability 2) Cost 3) ED Injections.

GH works for healing, but so will IGF/SLIN/DECA/EQ/TEST/BOL/DROL etc etc etc. Anabolic Steroids will help with healing to an enormous degree, especially stacking them with gh and slin.

Side Effects from gh use can include tingling of the hands and feet, carpal tunnel, over-growth of organs and limbs.

At 2iu ed i'd go for up to 6 months............preferably i'd go 4iu for 6 months.

I asked about black market stuff he said pretty much all of it is igf1 not HGH, something about igf1 is a product of GH. That the stuff thats made to mimic igf1 isnt stable once injected and doesnt particularly work very well, if at all.

Of course he would say that lol. Users that have used both HGH and Ifg1 can tell the 2 apart.

What stumbles me is the fact that you had your gh levels checked in the first place, AND more than once.

If you can get it prescribed then hell yeah go for it dude...........if you don't use it straight away then simply store it in the fridge or give it to me;)

GH heals the whole body, bones/joints/muscles/fat loss/physcological well being etc etc etc the list is endless with gh. The 3 main factors that stop people using gh are: 1) Availability 2) Cost 3) ED Injections.

GH works for healing, but so will IGF/SLIN/DECA/EQ/TEST/BOL/DROL etc etc etc. Anabolic Steroids will help with healing to an enormous degree, especially stacking them with gh and slin.

Side Effects from gh use can include tingling of the hands and feet, carpal tunnel, over-growth of organs and limbs.

At 2iu ed i'd go for up to 6 months............preferably i'd go 4iu for 6 months.

As weird as this sounds I have had a feeling for a long time that something was wrong, specifically with growth hormone I even dreamt that thats what the Dr told me.

Does GH really have an effect on psychological well being?

I am kind of leaning towards spending the money and doing it but its a lot of money.

The doc also said Id be better off running more than 2iu but due to the cost he said I would still get results with 2 iu. I would love to run more and run it for longer but the cost is simply far too great for me to do that.

So you would agree that the real medically supplied GH is far better than the IGF1 you could get other ways?

GH is superior to Igf1 any day, not all GH floating around on the street is fake though and costs a fraction of the cost. If you can get it legaly then go for it and reap the benefits. As you know the stuff is expensive as hell, and thats why most people resort to cheaper means of obtaining it.

As weird as this sounds I have had a feeling for a long time that something was wrong, specifically with growth hormone I even dreamt that thats what the Dr told me.

Does GH really have an effect on psychological well being?

I am kind of leaning towards spending the money and doing it but its a lot of money.

The doc also said Id be better off running more than 2iu but due to the cost he said I would still get results with 2 iu. I would love to run more and run it for longer but the cost is simply far too great for me to do that.

Yes it definitely has an effect on psychological well being.

So you would agree that the real medically supplied GH is far better than the IGF1 you could get other ways?

gh and igf are different compounds, you can't simply compare the two.

GH is superior to Igf1 any day, not all GH floating around on the street is fake though and costs a fraction of the cost. If you can get it legaly then go for it and reap the benefits. As you know the stuff is expensive as hell, and thats why most people resort to cheaper means of obtaining it.

Unfortunately Im not really knowledgeable about this stuff and would ahve no idea where to find or how to tell if its fake or real.

Would it be worth running it at 2iu for only 6 weeks?

I was just reading it takes about 3 months on 1iu to feel the full benefits, but that was from some hormone replacement site in Australia.

Would it be worth running it at 2iu for only 6 weeks?

I was just reading it takes about 3 months on 1iu to feel the full benefits, but that was from some hormone replacement site in Australia.

Not realy mate, like JJ said you have to run it for awhile to get the benefits. You will need more then 1iu a day to get results.

Not realy mate, like JJ said you have to run it for awhile to get the benefits. You will need more then 1iu a day to get results.

looks like i might have to save up for a while, best i can afford is 2iu for 6 weeks. Im trying to find out if a health insurance provider will cover some of the cost.