• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
looks like i might have to save up for a while, best i can afford is 2iu for 6 weeks. Im trying to find out if a health insurance provider will cover some of the cost.

Yeah find out mate. Its absolutely disgusting when you look at the prices charged here in Australia.

Maybe get yourself a peice and do a few shops to get the funds you need mate............in Australia thats the only option unless your well off.

I honestly have no idea how to get my hands on anything like that or how to tell if its real.

if you can get gh, then chances are you can also get Primoteston Depot etc etc

I just found a chemist that will sell GH to me for $250/ vial, so I could do 4 vials cheaper or run 6 vials and run it for 9 weeks. Its just an ass load of money, maybe I should consider just continue going to the physio every week or so for the next 6 months and hope it heels.

I just found a chemist that will sell GH to me for $250/ vial, so I could do 4 vials cheaper or run 6 vials and run it for 9 weeks. Its just an ass load of money, maybe I should consider just continue going to the physio every week or so for the next 6 months and hope it heels.

4 vials cheaper, now your talking champ!

I strongly suggest you stop seeing the Physio and start training mate;)

4 vials cheaper, now your talking champ!

I strongly suggest you stop seeing the Physio and start training mate;)

Haha, yeah cheaper is always good.

The injury is a ligament in my back/costal joint so I get a little neural issue from it as well seeing the physio keeps me a little mobile and able to turn my neck properly. Everytime I start training again I make small progress but then the injury out paces the progress so I go back to square one.

i have a source for human grade HGH. but i can only afford maybe 2 or 3iu for 3 months. would it give me any healing? or running BPC157 + MGF + TB400 is a better option?

i can afford a decent cycle if i take another 10,000$ from my superannuation. i already have done that last year due to financial hardship.

you can apply for early release of your super on compassionate grounds or health and medical reasons. get a letter from your GP to say that you need funds.

i simply just applied for it through my super fund with my GP letter and i got it.