• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

low carb potatoes

CaT_SPeW

extra crispy
anyone else seen these? i was at the local fruit n vege shop when i saw an ad for them on the wall. cant remember the brand but it said "low carb naturally" and "9.5g carbs per serve". what a load of shit i'll just have normal potatoes thanks, you know the ones with dirt and crap all over them

Whole purpose of potatoes is their carb content. Why would anyone want low carb ones? Meat, potato and random veg is such a balanced meal :(

Reminds me of all the 99% fat free stuff in basically ever aisle.

anyone else seen these? i was at the local fruit n vege shop when i saw an ad for them on the wall. cant remember the brand but it said "low carb naturally" and "9.5g carbs per serve". what a load of shit i'll just have normal potatoes thanks, you know the ones with dirt and crap all over them

totally agree. stop messing with nature.

hmmm wonder if your reaction would be different if the sign said "tastes just like a Reese's PB cup" ...

what do they have in them if there are no/low carbs???

Low-carb potato hits the market for grateful carb watchers

The 'Spud-u-Lite' has 33% fewer carbs (carbohydrates) than a regular potato
Scientists say this potato has lower carbs because its flesh is less dense than a regular potato

SunLite™ All-Natural Low-Carb Potatoes

so... they basiclaly have more water, and less stuff... so you could do the same with normal potatos, but have 1/4 to 1/3rd smaller serve?

Bellita Potatoes - Low carb potatoes
50% less carbs*
= 9.5%carb/2.5%protein and 87% nothing? :D

Last edited: