• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Would you lift if you were the last person on earth?

Would you lift if you were the last person on earth?

• Yes

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
why arnt questions like this in general training? coz now i feel bad for voting LOL :D

i would lift, wont survive if your weak... but then, would you want to survive?

For once PB has said something i completely agree with. I train for aesthetics, but for my own personal sense of satisfaction. I know within myself if i have something to feel good/proud about. The reinforcement of others makes you feel good and can be very motivating, but i don't lift in the hope that i'll be widely complimented.

why arnt questions like this in general training? coz now i feel bad for voting LOL :D

i would lift, wont survive if your weak... but then, would you want to survive?

Good point,

I would want to survive.

You would probably find solitude in the silence..this world we live in, is in a constant state of negativity and people are suffering (and happy to be suffering because they do not know any different).

yeah it would be peaceful, but id imagine all drive for your survival would diminish when u find out you are the only one, alone.... if you knew there was other alive it would be different, you would want to fight.

I don't necessarily agree with the fighting part. I guess that would sort of depend on why you were the only one left.

If you were the last person you would need to be strong to catch your food and climb trees and stuff like that, I would love going to the gym and being the only one there every time, the weights would always be were they should be and I would never have to wait or vary my program because some one is doing 50 sets of 1 inch bench presses

I train because I love it and always will even if I am not training for anything or trying to eat really clean...training will always be a part of my life I think/hope!

Saying that I love the attention I get when I go out and I love being the biggest **** when I go out....

Its a mix of both for me....

If you were the last person you would need to be strong to catch your food and climb trees and stuff like that, I would love going to the gym and being the only one there every time, the weights would always be were they should be and I would never have to wait or vary my program because some one is doing 50 sets of 1 inch bench presses

Id just eat all the dead bodies...easy as!

I think the real question to be asked is...

Would you still post on AusBB if you were the last person on earth.

imagine being the only man left alive... ahh that would be great

and only 9/10s+ girls survive

would the pros still push themselves to the limit? or would they slim down a bit so they can catch food? (or just raid gun shops :D )