• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dodgy Hamstrings

Man, I LOVE Kai Greene. Look at him, sweating away in that hoodie. I've got a Hammer Strength bit of equipment at my gym that does that EXACT movement. I've tried finding it on their website, but can't :-/

is it the hammer ground base?

gbshl__88154.jpg

Jefferson squats, I'm sorry but what the?

I was JUST about to post something to that effect! They look like fantastic isolation for the quads. You'd feel like a total toss doing them if you weren't massive though. If you're massive, you can do whatever you feel like and people will think that you MUST know what you're doing

Unless they themselves are knowledgeable; which is DARN rare in a commercial gym.

I was JUST about to post something to that effect! They look like fantastic isolation for the quads. You'd feel like a total toss doing them if you weren't massive though. If you're massive, you can do whatever you feel like and people will think that you MUST know what you're doing

Unless they themselves are knowledgeable; which is DARN rare in a commercial gym.

It looked more of a glute isolation to me, not sure why a man would want to isolate his glutes unless they were inverted or something
But I think you're right though, when you're that big you can do whatever the fook you want!

massive has got nothing to do with it. do them if you want to. its an exercise like all the rest of them. are lunges only for massive bbers? ;)

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest. In the same way that someone gettin 'all up in my grill' spotting me with squats doesnt bother me.

He's a professional, and I'd try hardest to act professional.

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest. In the same way that someone gettin 'all up in my grill' spotting me with squats doesnt bother me.

He's a professional, and I'd try hardest to act professional.

I on the other hand am concerned that a 300lb black man stole a 4 year old girls tights and is wearing them around.