• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AFL Round 1 tips please

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
AFL Round 1 tips please Round 1
Date Home vs. Away Venue AEDT
Sat, Mar 24 GWS Giants vs. Sydney Swans ANZ Stadium 7.20pm
Thur, Mar 29 Richmond vs. Carlton MCG 7.40pm
Fri, Mar 30 Hawthorn vs. Collingwood MCG 7.50pm
Sat, Mar 31 Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions MCG 1.40pm
Sat, Mar 31 Gold Coast Suns vs. Adelaide Crows Metricon Stadium 4.40pm
Sat, Mar 31 Fremantle Dockers vs. Geelong Cats Patersons Stadium 7.40pm
Sat, Mar 31 North Melbourne vs. Essendon Etihad Stadium 7.40pm
Sun, April 1 Western Bulldogs vs. West Coast Eagles Etihad Stadium 1.10pm
Sun, April 1 Port Adelaide vs. St Kilda AAMI Stadium 4.40pm

Footy tipping, AFL tipping & NRL tipping competitions

It's not too late for people to join

New members joining footytips receive one point for Sydney's away team win against GWS Giants*.

How close was I with the margin, missed it by one point..LOL

You tipped Sydney Swans to win by 62 points and they won by 63 points.

I'm on 4 out of 5 so far, just about everyone got Demons vs Lions wrong.

I picked Geelong and Essendon for the games currently playing and both look unlikely so far :(

i went to put my round 3 tips in and realised i was the only one to get the whole round 2 correct. Bitches be jelly.

And I am not even a follower LOL

Shame on you Mexicans

i went to put my round 3 tips in and realised i was the only one to get the whole round 2 correct. Bitches be jelly.

And I am not even a follower LOL

Shame on you Mexicans

i have a theory on that outcome

I encountered it when i took up golf , my brother got me into golf , he had been to a few classes etc and practiced a tonne , but yet when i came along with no class or practice under my belt i was getting good shots all the time where as he wasn't

It was then i realised that there was too much effort and concentration put into the outcome , where as you just go pissing in the wind you get a strike evertime

C'mon mate. I don't buy that one bit.

I studied the form guide and used logic in my tipping.

ehehehe :)