• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AFL Round 1 tips please

It was a delayed telecast over here, I wrote that last post well before the game started. I got the closest margin, tipped 30 and they won by 60 :)

Picked blues cuz collingwood had a couple ppl suspended. Also carlton is great this year, I think their my gf pick. I tried to put money on the game last night, but it didnt let me submit as I havent verified acct with ID. They were paying $1.80.

I can't bring myself to rate Carlton yet, I just can't. They will crumble soon enough.

Just need Essendon to win by 40+ and Geelong to win for my multi to come in! GOOOOOOOOO

on ya blue boys , kick arse , can lose the rest of the games in the season as long as you win against collingwood

eddie didn't look too happy at 3rd quarted , his kid looked like he was shitting himself , knowing that the car drive home with dad was a going to be a prick of a trip

I can't bring myself to rate Carlton yet, I just can't. They will crumble soon enough.

Just need Essendon to win by 40+ and Geelong to win for my multi to come in! GOOOOOOOOO
hey Crow..What does "Another refugee" mean?

A refugee means they are escaping persecution. is that what it is?

Yeah although Carlton beat Collingwood i still dont rate them, they did this a couple of years ago to Geelong and then did nothing afterwards, although they should still feature in finals, just dont think they will be a threat to Geelong, Collingwood, Hawthorn, West Coast and maybe Freo come finals time.

dont know think they will be there abouts, maybe just in or just out of top 8, but i dont think will be a threat even if they make finals, pretty good solid unit without being exceptional.

What's everyones top 8 prediction? Could make for some lulz at end of season.

Hawks
Geelong
Collingwood
Carlton
West Coast
Adelaide
Sydney
Freo