• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Show us your pecs

you talking about that diagonal separation?

tnRTi.jpg

my semi developed at 9% bf

Last edited:
nah not diagonal, more like the franco pic (obviously no where near as good). Its only obvious when i flex so when i get down to lower body fat it should look good.

thar he be.

Welcome to this thread GN ;)

Good to see you, don't worry you'll get back to where you want to be! I have faith!

You look great :)

Hey! You can't comment on my physique without posting your own! I demand to see your "pecs" BellaBaby75!

lol cheeky sod aren't ya? lol

trust me, you don't want to see my bod. lol But you will find it in my training thread ;)

Good job GN :)

EDIT : I thought you said 'pics' but see now, you typed 'pecs' lmaooooooo

Do I need to go over this story again?? lolol

No boobies pictures, ever..........again:eek:

Been meaning to get some pics in here.

Here are some recent ones at 91kgs and probably 9-10% bf

mm.JPG

sc.JPG

EDIT: And here is an old one of me from 2 years ago. Funniest part is, I weigh exactly the same in both photos.

old.JPG

Last edited: