• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ladies of AusBB

Sas

Now I need to go shopping for a new bra as I also have no boobs damn it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had boobs since I was 11, and they just kept growing from there!
I believe its all genetics, I'm a 12D and can't ever remember having a cup smaller than a D.
However those Hestia moulded cup sports bras do wondrous things!

Pregnancy and 5 years of breastfeeding have taken their toll - the skin is still there from my DD days!

great idea!
seriously though, given that part of one's anatomy is largely comprised of fat, how do you hang onto it?
When I had my dexa I almost cried when i looked above the waistline .. no detectable fat on the torso he said...watery smile from me :eek:

CCM you are equivalent to a marathon runner!
Did you ever have puppy fat when you were younger?

great idea!
seriously though, given that part of one's anatomy is largely comprised of fat, how do you hang onto it?
When I had my dexa I almost cried when i looked above the waistline .. no detectable fat on the torso he said...watery smile from me :eek:

I think it's hormonal partly, but low body fat= no boobs. Anyone with really low bf and boobs have fake ones.

CCM you are equivalent to a marathon runner!
Did you ever have puppy fat when you were younger?

It's true that no boobs makes for easier running!!

Yep I was a fatty boomba ... then I stopped eating (bad bad bad idea) ... got skinny...got fat again....lost it and became normal/slim.
Then some wonky genetic sequence got activated and I started taking after my dad. His whole family were puppy fat kids then slim as adults.
Biggest I ever was, was a B cup. Now I buy padded bras :)

Wow, some people wish for that, others curse!
I take after my mum, she is apple shaped with huge boobs, she has had 2 boob reductions in her life and hasn't been under 90kgs since her teen days. I went an consulted with a surgeon for reduction because when I slept on my back I was suffocated!

i buy all mine on ebay through US and UK retailers.
SO MUCH CHEAPER.
i've only lost one band and one cup size so now a 12FF - local purchases are like 80+, online inc postage is usually 15-20

i buy all mine on ebay through US and UK retailers.
SO MUCH CHEAPER.
i've only lost one band and one cup size so now a 12FF - local purchases are like 80+, online inc postage is usually 15-20

Were you worried they weren't going to fit right? Or are their measurements online also?

What can I say bro, I've always been athletic.

Female hormone chat, yikes, I'm outta here ladies. Party hard! :)

with that avatar, you are forgiven .. and hey, we got ourselves a new potential olympic champ...see you in London, bro...