• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ladies of AusBB

my 6 years in a girls school doing Home Economics has hopefully just paid for itself.
Just purchased $1200 worth of damaged designer evening gowns for $200, that need minor alterations and repairs. So freakin chuffed right now:)

Last edited:
my 6 years in a girls school doing Home Economics has hopefully just paid for itself.
Just purchased $1200 worth of damaged designer evening gowns for $200, that need minor alterations and repairs. So freakin chuffed right now:)

you simply cannot post something like that without a picture or two or three....

it's immoral and wrong!!

Lol I bought sass and bide shorts as well as a few country road checkered shirts, the gowns are mostly Wish and Liz Jordan, Wayne cooper. I don't think they are too recent, they mostly have broken zippers, need a bit of stitching, straps resown etc. The Wayne cooper dress had a $400 tag and I got it for $40...it needs some beads sown back on tthe front, holy hell I was in heaven!
I'm a supre/ally girl normally...

it sure is a high if you can swipe a deal like that. good for you!
I haven't bought anything lovely in ages. That said, I have heaps of stuff I'm not exactly wearing...oh my gorgeous shoe collection...now all I buy are training shoes and ballet flats LOL

S&B denim shorts - country road shirt. Shirt was $2, shorts were $5 - they were all samples and seconds
2012-03-21142637.jpg

Assortment
2012-03-21145221.jpg

it sure is a high if you can swipe a deal like that. good for you!
I haven't bought anything lovely in ages. That said, I have heaps of stuff I'm not exactly wearing...oh my gorgeous shoe collection...now all I buy are training shoes and ballet flats LOL

This is still me! Always on the lookout for cheap gym shirts and flatest shoes possible....and sportsbras!:cool:

I'm a shoe girl too! What size foot are you?

excellent buy on the shirt and shorts! they look cool.
May I one day have leg muscles half as fabulous and strong as yours :)

shoe size is a euro 36.5 or 37 ... that's their standard size so lotsa samples but also a common size so hard to find on sale :(
I love my designer shoes. Made in Italy tends to be plastered all over them.
Over 100 pairs, not including my training shoes. They're in categories. Some with names.

:eek:

OK, you are definately more of a shoe girl than me, I have about 30 including runners!
Your collection sounds so dreamy!

OK, you are definately more of a shoe girl than me, I have about 30 including runners!
Your collection sounds so dreamy!

yep and mostly now I just dream about wearing them LOL
I could have bought a decent house with all the money I spent on shoes ... very Carrie from SITC I have been told :(

yep and mostly now I just dream about wearing them LOL
I could have bought a decent house with all the money I spent on shoes ... very Carrie from SITC I have been told :(

My husband thinks I have heaps of shoes (cause he only has and needs 2 pairs). I have about 7 pairs... All of which were only between $20-70 each!