• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
This is my daily multi. Kale, spinach, cucumber, celery, ginger and garlic. Tastes like shit but does the trick.

20150510_214307-copy_1431314196-7872.jpg

I take a B complex on training/sport days. With the quality and freshness of food these days being questionable at the best of times I don't trust that I am getting all the micros I need from food anymore! The shame..

I take a B complex on training/sport days. With the quality and freshness of food these days being questionable at the best of times I don't trust that I am getting all the micros I need from food anymore! The shame..

One group of vitamins where you do notice an immediate difference.

This is my daily multi. Kale, spinach, cucumber, celery, ginger and garlic. Tastes like shit but does the trick.

20150510_214307-copy_1431314196-7872.jpg

Why woukd you eat or drin k something that tastes like shit? Srs question. Find food that you like.
If it's a once in a while thing then fair enough but ingesting something everyday that is unpalatable is just stupid IMO.

I've never been a fan of eating veggies. Something about the texture. This way I can get my daily intake down quick and easily. Since having daily kale shakes, I consume more veggies now that I ever have in the past. I probably consume more than the average veggie loving person as well.

With the huge variety of food available to us these days you can eat well and enjoy the taste, having said that, I reckon texture and taste reflect the nutrients we are lacking.

Years ago when I was taking a high dose of antioxidants which was high in beta carotene I'd go right off carrots.
I still to this day believe these antioxidants have helped me, look and feel young.

I don't think it is healthy or necessary to go mixing fowl tasting drinks

When mixing (blending) drinks I think it's hard to go past fruit. Banans, berries (all types), mango's all taste sensational blended up with plain or vanilla protein powder and or Greek Yoghurt.

I think its very difficult to make a pure vegie based drink taste good. Unless someone has a concoction that they would like to convert me over with, I rest my case!

With fruit, different story.. yes berries and mangoes are a must. I like adding pineapple, watermelon and dragonfruit as well (costs a fortune but)

When mixing (blending) drinks I think it's hard to go past fruit. Banans, berries (all types), mango's all taste sensational blended up with plain or vanilla protein powder and or Greek Yoghurt.

Or maybe some vanilla icecream?..........................Awesome!