• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Married two years ago and they're miserable??? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

fark.

See? This is why I'm single....lol

Thats hardcore...
Been with my mrs since basically high school. 10years this november. No complaints here!

My best friend is a guy, we go to movies, dinner, nights on the piss, city, I take him to work parties. He's only 24.
My husband has met him, and likes him.

It ain't cheating.
We're just besties, that's all.

And he's gay!
Other people I mention it to think it's the work of the devil! Fuark!!

Married two years ago and they're miserable??? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

fark.

See? This is why I'm single....lol

Yep they were always miserable though even before they got married. As they have never been with anyone else or been in other relationships i think that they think its all normal, but from an outsiders point of view everyone is wondering why they dont just break up already and be happy. He use to be a fun lad to party with until she came along shes just changed him soooo much...

Thats hardcore...
Been with my mrs since basically high school. 10years this november. No complaints here!

Sounds like you found yourself a keeper mate good work. Ive been with mine for 3.5 years and couldn't be happier. Just had to weed out afew shit/crazy ones before i found the great one haha

My best friend is a guy, we go to movies, dinner, nights on the piss, city, I take him to work parties. He's only 24.
My husband has met him, and likes him.

It ain't cheating.
We're just besties, that's all.

And he's gay!
Other people I mention it to think it's the work of the devil! Fuark!!
Him being gay is probably the definitive fact that stops there being anything along the lines of cheating here.

In all seriousness, I don't know what it's like from the woman's side of things, but I know as a male, the line between a girl being your best friend and desperately wanting to wife her is crossed with even the faintest whiff of a stray pheramone. I don't know what it's like being a gay male, but I assume it acts as a pretty solid shield against the temptations of your female best friend.

Deep- would your husband be ok with it if your friend was straight?

Boom. And that's where it's at.
Cos your strait friend would be wanting to get in your pants.
Guys have one motive and one only.
Regardless of what you think or how "hes such a nice guy".
Being gay is the key to this being ok, deep ;)

Squats dead lifts and chin ups obviously!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

24493436.jpg