• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
awwww DKD.....

how YOU doin? (Please feel free to bring the wife) no need to exclude anyone from the circle of lovin
;)

lolol

Forgive me father (cept I'm a girl, but we'll run with what history intended) lol
For I have sinned
I want so badly
To sin again....

Oh hang on...that's my version....

lemme google it

lolol

I'm of the strong belief that people are only as faithful as thier options. I've never cheated because I always avoided situations where it was an option and even when a girl showed any interest, my friends would just cut my grass so badly that neither of us would end up having and chance which was fair enough as I think cutting the grass of someone who is in a relationship is a hero move.

you're right there Relevant!

I have male friends who do this to other male friends ALL the time! lol

But you got to wonder why you're tempted? I guess that was my question?

Are you tempted because the relationship is bad? Your lacking sex? Or....because it's there and available?

Or all three?

Relevant, I disagree, but if you are getting a good sex life with your partner, why would you need to sleep with anyone else?

Do you really want to try another girl that badly? Really, there isn't that much difference between one girl and another. And sex with a partner who you been sleeping with for years (and have learnt everything about eachother) is so much better than sex with a random.

I would never cheat, no matter how many options were available and no matter how hot the option was.

I'd always take sex with my partner.

Relevant, I disagree, but if you are getting a good sex life with your partner, why would you need to sleep with anyone else?

Do you really want to try another girl that badly? Really, there isn't that much difference between one girl and another. And sex with a partner who you been sleeping with for years (and have learnt everything about eachother) is so much better than sex with a random.

I would never cheat, no matter how many options were available and no matter how hot the option was.

I'd always take sex with my partner.

I agree with what you say but my idea and yours are not mutually exclusive as what you describe here is taking the worse option. Unfortunately though not every relationship is as perfect as you describe and if you were feed rice for ten years then someone comes along and offer you chocolate your probably going to have some even if you wouldn't openly admit it here.

I can honestly say I'd still take the sex with my partner.

Maybe my opinions will change in the future, but from my recent experiences, intimate sex with a partner is 100x better than random sex with a stranger.

intimate sex with a partner is 100x better than random sex with a stranger.

Not talking from experience here, but I'd assume majority of times when people cheat that it's not with a stranger. It's with someone at work or the gym or within existing circle of friends that has flirted a couple of times and urges prevail.

I highly doubt any relationship would be worth a random. Could potentially see why some guys see the allure of the above though.

I don't think it's ever forgivable regardless of who it is with.

It's a primal urge though so "cheat" in a way though. Guys are meant to bang as many chicks as they can and chicks are meant to find the biggest / baddest motherfucker and have coudis (spelling) which said gentleman.

Having said that, just don't cheat... How hard is that?

you're right there Relevant!

I have male friends who do this to other male friends ALL the time! lol

But you got to wonder why you're tempted? I guess that was my question?

Are you tempted because the relationship is bad? Your lacking sex? Or....because it's there and available?

Or all three?

None of the above as I believe cheating says more about the person than the relationship. I fucking hate when people try and blame the innocent party for thier actions. If your not happy then say so, if the sex is bad then say so, if you couldn't help yourself than just admit it.
The real reasons people cheat are actuality based on more personal issues such as they fell unworthy, they are unfulfilled with thier life in general, depression, etc

Maybe after many years with the same person, perspective changes?

I don't know.

I see what Relevant is saying though.

And you're right Pete, when you're in love and the relationship is good, nothing beats the total sexual surrender you feel with the person you love.
Nothing.

But when that goes? Or if it's gone...perhaps you hunger for that again?

Not sure...

None of the above as I believe cheating says more about the person than the relationship. I fucking hate when people try and blame the innocent party for thier actions. If your not happy then say so, if the sex is bad then say so, if you couldn't help yourself than just admit it.
The real reasons people cheat are actuality based on more personal issues such as they fell unworthy, they are unfulfilled with thier life in general, depression, etc

I agree!

I think 'cheating' itself, has little to do with 'sex' and more to do with the.....lack of intimacy and closeness you once felt with the person you're with?

I had one male friend, who did cheat, say to me "Jo, she just didn't see me anymore. Never wanted to hug, let alone have sex. It was like a chore she couldn't wait to get over and done with and I had to stick to her schedule. I felt dead, for years."

And my heart hurt for him.
I do agree that perhaps you should end things, before you start something else, out of respect for yourself and your partner.

That being said though, if a girl or guy comes along, that makes you feel alive and desired again. Where every interraction is fun and exciting...I can see why guys like my friend, would take that opportunity and drown in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you'd have to be a pretty weak person to be unable to raise issues (any subject) with your partner.

Maybe I've only ever had good relationships, but if something is raised then the other person is aware of it and can decide to fix it, come up with some other compromise or call it quits.