• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It is hard for a woman to understand the male psych without a penis, but I am glad Bella is giving it a go.

You've hit the nail on the head a few times. I think it comes down to meeting differing sexual needs in some cases. This doesn't necessarily mean that your partner, if you discussed with her, won't please you in that way because she probably will - rather, once the sexual allure in the early stages of a relationship fades - a nurturing role starts to take place. It moves from almost strictly sexual beginnings, to a more intimate affair - you actually care about the person you're with. I had a mate, who was with a woman for a number of years - he loved her and cared for her, but consistently sought out other women to fill the primal urges (hard to pound someone with anal sex when you've taken on a nurturing role and she's "your woman"). I'm sure this doesn't affect all relationships, but I remember this instance quite clearly and it makes sense.

Also, boredom simply put. Even trying new escapades can become stale. You can really love the person you're with but be tempted by a change of scenery. Society today is more sexually open. In my folks days - they got married in their early 20's and some of them only had the one partner - nothing to compare to! 50 years most of them are still happily together.

I have a mate who has been with well over 50 women. He says, the more I have the harder it becomes to like one. The pickier you get. He likes aspects about all the women he has been with - but having a buffet of them makes it difficult to have "the same 'ol crackers every night".

I dunno, men and women alike are farkked! :D

Lol good post Minchia!

And some interesting points...

Sookie? Is it ok to have sex with someone else on your bucks night? lol

I would think most women would answer that with a resounding NO!

Isn't that meant to be the beginning of your life together? It should be a loving, sexual, sensual time with your wife-to-be??

But again, I guess some may feel it's their last chance to freely have relations with someone else? Before committing?

But then, does it ever really stop? After you're married?

If I found out my hubby-to-be had sex with someone else on his bucks night, there would never be a wedding....

normal_105here_for_the_gang_bang.jpg

Cheating is never ok. I would never cheat on anyone else and if a girl so much as kissed another guy it would be over.

If the girl was deliberately withholding sex for controlling reasons, that would be the only possible reason I would ever consider it. But then again, I would never be with someone who would use sex as a weapon or tool for controlling someone. If I wasn't sexually compatible with someone, I would find someone else.

The thought of my gf with somoene else makes me physically sick. I could never go back to a girl if she cheated on me.

Cheating is never okay imo. Never have and never will.

I've began relationships with girls who were already in relationships though, fairly sure that doesn't count as me cheating right?

lol hyjack

wow...see?

Interesting.

Have you ever been worried that your wife, would now cheat on you?

Nah not concerned that happened 10 years ago when she was 19 we have both matured a lot since then, well she has lol

What do people think if sex with hookers? Is it cheating? I know a couple of blokes in relationships (ones married) that occasionally bang a hooker from time to time to get it out of their system and think nothing of it

What do people think if sex with hookers? Is it cheating? I know a couple of blokes in relationships (ones married) that occasionally bang a hooker from time to time to get it out of their system and think nothing of it

WTF?? Of course hookers are cheating.

Jesus, wtf is wrong with people these days.

How would you feel if your missus went to a hooker?

Obviously the woman would be pissed off if u banged a hooker, but she wouldn't be as pissed as if you connected with another women sexually AND emotionally. Then they'd know you truly cheated in every sense.

Obviously the woman would be pissed off if u banged a hooker, but she wouldn't be as pissed as if you connected with another women sexually AND emotionally. Then they'd know you truly cheated in every sense.

I agree, I would have been much happier if my ex had just banged some other guy.

Exactly. I'd be much more devastated if I found out my missus was cheating with someone she had feelings for than just paying for half an hour of emotionless sex. You know I could probably forgive her for that but not if she was in an intimate relationship I don't think I could ever forgive her for that

i have before,

unfortunately was due to the fact i lost interest in the person i was with and i really didnt want to hurt her even though i knew it had to happen sometime,

i cheated because i met someone that got who i am, supported everything i did and i could genuinely be myself around them which soon turned into the first person i fell inlove with, that then ended a year later by a mistake of mine