• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Body Image: Which body parts concern you?

Body Image - Which body parts concern you?

• Skinny legs

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Too skinny overall

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Gut too fat

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Hips too fat

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Ass too fat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ass too flat

• Too fat overall

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Flat chest (guys)

• Flat boobs (girls)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Boobs too big

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guns too skinny

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Shoulders underdeveloped

• Poor posture

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Other

• Total voters

DKD

Private Dancer
Say you're at the beach in your swimmers.....which body part/s of yours might be on your mind in a negative sense?

Would you be thinking your gut's a bit too large, ass too big, too skinny, chest too flat (guys), boobs too big/small (girls)....or something else?

For me, although I haven't got the best physique by any means, I wouldn't be feeling too self-conscious at present with the exception of extra fat I'm carrying around the gut.

Would love to improve the physique overall (wouldn't we all?), but if I had to try and make a quick-fix improvement in a hurry it would be to drop a bit of gut fat.

How about you?

PS. I'm wondering whether people even want to own up to their feelings in this regard lol....if you don't, fine, you can still vote in the poll, which I'll keep anonymous.

lats. I swear one side is slightly bigger than the other from mixed grip deadlifts

and abs lol

Aaaaah lats....I knew I'd forget some stuff in the poll.....Shrek feel free to adjust if you want.

My question was aimed at self-consciousness in a general sense though...in a normal public outing. I'm not talking about prepping for a comp.

I wasn't even sure if this belonged in the bb forum.....couldn't fgure out where to put it.

This is more a body image question more than technical bodybuilding.

Kungfoogoo's rocking a pretty solid double chin. 1. From genetics, faggot of a father looks/looked like a turkey. And 2. From good old pregnisalone (spelling)

gut. i can never seem to lose that last layer of fat covering my abs, everything else im pretty happy with

if you legit think that, KungFooGoo thinks you might have some muscle dysmorphia(spelling) going on. If you think you need to put another 2ish inch's on them then yeah, you definitely need to :|

lol...def need 2 more inches on them...yeaaa buddy!