• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fast Food & Soft Drinks

Do you trust which softdrink fast food resturants serve up?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dont care, Im bulking

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • who asks for diet softdrink when ordering a 1000+ calorie meal anyway?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
It's like asking "do you trust that the patty is made of beef" or "do you trust that they have not spat in your food" :D

I remember on Today Tonight I think, that celebrity chef Curtis whatever....he said the worst he saw was when a customer at a restaurant was giving staff grief, one of the cooks grabbed a steak and wiped it all over the inside of a toilet bowl before cooking it and serving it to the guy. Charming.

I even know when I go out & order say scotch & diet coke, the diet coke button is on the left second one down. "normal" coke is top right. haha

I always get coke zero or pepsi max with my orders from maccas or wherver else....have no idea if it really is coke zero or not...but at the end of the day if your having maccas or whatever whos cares lol....

I always know what I'm eating and drinking its my folks restaurant lol know the chef really well
Plus I work behind the bar so i pour my own drinks non alco lol

I always get coke zero or pepsi max with my orders from maccas or wherver else....have no idea if it really is coke zero or not...but at the end of the day if your having maccas or whatever whos cares lol....

I like to save my carbs for cheesecake & icecream :D Infinitely better than sugar coke haha.

I like to save my carbs for cheesecake & icecream :D Infinitely better than sugar coke haha.

Yea mate thats the only reason I get coke zero/pepsi max if Iam getting take away...id rather eat those cals than drink them....

I remember on Today Tonight I think, that celebrity chef Curtis whatever....he said the worst he saw was when a customer at a restaurant was giving staff grief, one of the cooks grabbed a steak and wiped it all over the inside of a toilet bowl before cooking it and serving it to the guy. Charming.
That is freaking disgusting... :mad:
The customer could've gotten seriously ill and sued the place.